Saturday, February 5, 2011

L.A. City News Tweets for 2/5/11 - City Council Will Need To Be Advised By Their Attorney HOW EXPENSIVE "CHEAPING OUT" on Zuma Dogg Is Becoming (And Will ONLY Continue To Become MORE Expensive!)

LA City News Tweets

  • COUNCIL BETTER LISTEN: 9th Circuit Court of Appeals HANDING City Attorney a new one! (ZD's CASE 1000% CLEARER/STRONGER!) http://ow.ly/3R2sL less than a minute ago
  • If I were City of L.A., I 'd argue to judge, jury award trial should be moved out of L.A. County, cause ZD is too widely recognized in LA. 7 minutes ago
  • I know now, @Bill_Rosendahl is NOT the problem in ZD's settlement talks. I wanna donate a % of my jury award to Bill's favorite nutty cause! 10 minutes ago
  • NOT THE CULPRIT: I know, now, @Bill_Rosendahl is NOT the problem in ZD's settlement talks. He got BAD ADVICE from City Attorney Office. DOH! 14 minutes ago
  • I HAVE TO STOP REFLECTING ON THE PAST (what when wrong with city attorney on settlement talks.) They're OVER. NEED TO MOVE ON! (More suits.) 24 minutes ago
  • REASON CITY IS GOING TO BE FORCED TO PAY ZD $400K: Will cost city attorney too much staff/money to go to summary judgment. PLUS, A NEW SUIT! 25 minutes ago
  • REASON CITY IS GOING TO BE FORCED TO PAY ZD $400K: ZD WILL NOT sign off on 2 MAJOR MUNICIPAL ISSUES, Venice & Conduct Code for chump change. 27 minutes ago
  • REASON CITY IS GOING TO BE FORCED TO AY ZD $400K: The second I sign up an attorney, AUTOMATICALLY COSTS THAT MUCH, anyway, to say, "Hello." 29 minutes ago
  • REASON CITY IS GOING TO BE FORCED TO PAY ZD $400K: They KNOW how expensive it will be LATER, AND attorney office is stretched too thin, NOW. 30 minutes ago
  • @Villaraigosa: I am SO FUMING @ THE CITY ATTORNEY OFFICE THAT YOU ARE MAYOR OF, I KEEP REMEMBERING SO MANY THINGS ON YOUR FROM PAST 5 YEARS! about an hour ago
  • I FEEL SORRY FOR @Bill_Rosendahl: He's stuck dealing w criminals like M.R. Thomas' developers & City Attorney FUCKED him on ZD's settlement. about an hour ago
  • CITY ATTORNEY "L-RITT": Do I look like Charlie Brown? U don't look like Lucy? Why do you pull football away from me, every time. I don't even LIKE football. about an hour ago
  • FORGET ATTORNEY/CLIENT PRIVILEGE; HERE'S TRANSCRIPT OF CITY ATTORNEY TALKING TO ZD: "Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah..." (Thinks she's Lucy.) about an hour ago
  • THE CITY OF LOS ANGELES IS GOING TO REALIZE, EVENTUALLY, ONE DAY OR THE OTHER, ZUMA DOGG WILL NOT WALK AWAY FROM "CONDUCT CODE" under $400K. about an hour ago
  • L.A. should pay me the damn $400,000 to stop blogging (LAHD/Pension Fraud) AND I'll throw in a report on how to generate $10 mil in revenue. about an hour ago
  • You'd THINK City would give me at least HALF the amount my suit is worth in settlement based on damage ZD caused at LAHD. NOW PENSION FRAUD! about an hour ago
  • Just got approved for SSI benefits, so I will have more money than I have had since being a gadfly and I'm taking "Conduct Code" to the end! about an hour ago
  • THE ANSWER IS, "NO!" I will NOT sign-off on new Venice space rule or walk from "Conduct Code" judgment FOR LESS THAN $400,000. DON'T IGNORE! about an hour ago
  • @Bill_Rosendahl: Bill, remember, remember I said, "If Laurie approves it, RIGHT NOW, I'll say, 'yes,' but IT EXPIRES TOMORROW." REMEMBER! about an hour ago
  • CITY ATTORNEY "L-RITT": YOU NEED TO TAKE THE BULLSHIT OUT OF YOUR EARS. I already told you I want RULING ON "CONDUCT CODE." Only $400,000 will prevent. about an hour ago
  • ROSENDAHL/L-RITT: Please do not waste more city time trying to work this out. NOT ABOUT MONEY FOR ZD. I WANT RULING ON "CONDUCT CODE." about an hour ago
  • L-RITT: CALL OFF ALL SETTLEMENT TALKS/FEELERS @ CITY HALL! Im not kidding. What do I have to say/do to prove that Fri was FINAL CHANCE? about an hour ago
  • L-RITT: If Bill is asking YOU if things are possible, it means YOU are the MORON who low-balled ZD...ON YOUR OWN! Lucy, I ain't Charlie. about an hour ago
  • L-RITT: You've watched me for 5 years. I will sleep on sidewalks to fight city hall and never bluff. YOU IGNORE EVERYTHING I EVER SAID! about an hour ago
  • L-RITT BLUFFS WITH LOSING HAND, while Zuma Dogg GOES ALL-IN WITH WINNING HAND(S)! I WILL NEVER SIGN OFF ON NEW VENICE SPACE RULES, NOW! about 2 hours ago
  • L-RITT: New idea for handing out spaces @ Venice WILL NOT WITHSTAND ZD's LEGAL CHALLENGE. That's why you need my sign off. NEVER! about 2 hours ago
  • DEAR DUMB L-RITT: You did a TREMENDOUS disservice to ZD AND COUNCIL: YOU KNEW IMPLICATIONS - AND YOU IGNORED THEM! FUCK YOU NOW! about 2 hours ago
  • L-RITT: WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? HOW the FUCK could you even UTTER such an amount. YOU DID MORE HARM THAN GOOD, NOW! F-U! about 2 hours ago
  • L-RITT: I was gonna leave you voice mail, but you ain't worth my time. YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT FOR EVEN CALLING WITH THAT NUMBER! about 2 hours ago
  • L-RITT: TREMENDOUS DIS-SERVICE PAID TO ZUMA DOGG ON THAT BULLSHIT NUMBER. Rosendahl was prepared for MUCH MORE! YOU BLEW IT, NOW! about 2 hours ago
  • I CAN EASILY WALK OUTSIDE and almost IMMEDIATELY cost L.A. MORE MONEY TO FIX WHAT I FUCK UP ON YOUR STREETS, than amount they offered me! about 3 hours ago
  • Got approved for SSI, this week. Just in time to have MORE MONEY to be able to wait out city, file new lawsuits and keep going to TV 35. about 5 hours ago
  • WHY LA IS DUMB: KNOW they're dealing w person who slept on sidewalk to battle EVERY DAY for YEARS, and now they think I turned into a chump? about 5 hours ago
  • When I say, "at some point I come off looking bad/irrational if I reject a settlement number from City," CLEARLY WE ARE FAR, FAR below that. about 5 hours ago
  • Though I've thrown BIG #'s ZD feels settlement is worth, I am also aware that; at a REASONABLE number, I come off looking BAD/IRRATIONAL! about 5 hours ago
  • IF city's TOP BILLIONAIRES agreed to give city $500K to give ZD to settle (NO COST TO CITY), they STILL WOULDN'T DO IT. Don't want ZD happy. about 5 hours ago
  • RT @barackobama: Our government has obligation to make sure America is the best place on Earth to do business. (Then you need to FIX L.A.!) about 5 hours ago
  • The City of Los Angeles TRULY IS uncomprehendingly bone-headed & (borderline) criminally negligent in their business decisions. Just ask ZD. about 5 hours ago
  • L.A. NOT BAD OFF AS THEY SAY: City Attorney/Council OBVIOUSLY FEELS they have UNLIMITED attorney resources to battle NEXT WAVE of ZD suits. about 5 hours ago
  • I already KNOW City of L.A. is DUMB, but I CANNOT BELIEVE they just BEGGED Zuma Dogg to not only file SUMMARY JUDGMENT, BUT FILE NEW SUITS! about 6 hours ago
  • I already KNOW City of L.A. is DUMB, but I CANNOT BELIEVE Garcetti & Co. want to take chances on "Code of Conduct" AS APPLIED! (Good luck!) about 6 hours ago
  • NATIONAL MEDIA ALERT: Los Angeles City Hall Pension, Non-Profit & Developer FRAUD & CORRUPTION EXPOSED ON THIS BLOG ... http://ow.ly/1bcdSP about 6 hours ago
  • LA CITY HALL: Must think ZD is Kramer in Seinfeld episode when he jumped up and accepted a settlement for "daily cup of coffee for life." about 6 hours ago
  • A SHAME: All the time/effort city hall elected officials & staff spend trying to figure out who the moles are. ANYTHING ELSE GETTING DONE? about 6 hours ago
  • About 5 or 6: How many moles in City Hall ZD can think of over past month. Could be more...that's just how many I am aware of, about. about 6 hours ago
  • ANTONIO VILLARAIGOSA: Did YOU appoint Roberto Aldape to Los Angeles Housing Dept? Why did Hakah Mortezaie RESIGN? Again, did YOU appoint RA? about 6 hours ago
  • LA HOUSING DEPT CONFLICT OF INTEREST MEMO: http://ow.ly/3QWhc about 6 hours ago
  • No matter how much I tried to convince state & county that ZD was fine (not disabled), just really hungry & tired, the State didn't buy it. about 7 hours ago
  • FOR THE RECORD: ZD deemed "disabled" by State of California and has been approved for SSI. (It's a very sad day having to accept this fact.) about 7 hours ago
  • BAD NEWS FOR CITY HALL: People seem to like ZD's HARDBALL blogging: Only 10a on Saturday and already topped usual page views for ENTIRE DAY. about 7 hours ago
  • MAKE NO MISTAKE: LA uses "budget crisis" when they claim they want to save $. And they're willing to waste MILLIONS & MILLIONS to save it. about 8 hours ago
  • CLEARLY, L.A. is being stubborn in their EXTREME LOW BALL settlement number. It will cost them more in THEIR OWN attorney fees to continue. about 8 hours ago
  • ZD TOLD you about "collective consciousness?" 2 days ago I had dream of the amount of money city would offer ZD to settle. Dream was right. about 9 hours ago
  • My continuing series on L.A. Mayor Anotnio Villaraigosa, CRA/LA and Pension Fraud will continue next week on City TV 35 - remainder of '11. about 19 hours ago
  • TODAY'S LA TIMES: "Cooley deputies are conducting inquiry into Huizar's consulting work for a union nonprofit while on LAUSD board." ACTIVE! about 19 hours ago
  • INVESTIGATORS: Villaraigosa said he took a "vacation" to Iceland. See how much LACERS pension $ was LOST to Iceland Govt. in bogus deals. about 20 hours ago
  • FEDERAL INVESTIGATORS: On a hunch (?), I would look into records of Villaraigosa's "vacation" to Iceland. ZD heard it was "pension-related." about 20 hours ago
  • CITY HALL IS SO F*CKED: They got a "Third Floor Fly" problem. Like Captain Jack, many people in different areas and one person who types it. about 20 hours ago
HERE IS THE BLOG POST VERSION CREATED, BASED ON THE ABOVE TWEETS (REAL PARAGRAPHS):

Why Paying Zuma Dogg $400,000 Settlement is CHEAP, FIRE SALE RATE -- COMPARED TO WHAT IS ON THE VERY, VERY, VERY EXPENSIVE HORIZON!