But first, here are the most recent tweets (on Eric Garcetti's "Code of Conduct" during the council meetings. He admits he's not a lawyer, and that is obvious. Some things to consider for the Shitty Attorney's office & Mr. Garpussy.
- HOW IT WORKS: @EricGarcetti: ZD will express his free speech, during public comment, w/out stopping, and if anything is illegal, arrest me. about 7 hours ago
- COUNCIL is going to come to the realization, if I am speaking (have the floor), I do not have to stop just cause they are interrupting me. about 7 hours ago
- FEDERAL JUDGE to decide whether L.A. City can deny someone's free speech at public forum for 30 council meetings for non-criminal activity. about 7 hours ago
- FEDERAL JUDGE to decide if Perry can stop ZD with preemptive warning, "if you try to break the equipment today," during free speech w mouth. about 7 hours ago
- FEDERAL JUDGE to decide if Zine applied "Conduct Code" properly ( "address council as a whole"), after ZD said, "I want EVERYONE to know..." about 8 hours ago
- A federal judge may have a hard time understanding why ZD was banned for 2 days for saying, "losers" at end of speech about losing billions. about 8 hours ago
- "Code of Conduct" as applied by L.A. City Council requires the speaker to be a legal expert on all issues, far beyond most council members. about 8 hours ago
- @EricGarcetti greets ZD with, "Good morning, Mr. Dogg." But if I say, "Good morning, Council President," I'm in violation of "Conduct Code!" about 8 hours ago
- @EricGarcetti: Did you READ Norwalk "Code of Conduct" ruling? Plaintiffs didn't know what was even said, didn't have dates, or audio. WE DO! about 8 hours ago
- @EricGarcetti:Norwalk "Code of Conduct" wasn't upheld cause it's legal. Plaintiffs were unable to state specific examples of what happened. about 8 hours ago
- NAW...you f*cking BLEW it for 5 years, in the face of DAILY WARNINGS from DOWD/DOGG. FEDERAL VIOLATIONS. YOU are the defendants, not us! ;-) about 8 hours ago
- DOWD/DOGG clearly demonstrate in summary judgment how we were "retaliated against" at Venice Beach for suing city. Look at who is harassed. about 8 hours ago
- DOWD/DOGG clearly demonstrate in summary judgment how we were "retaliated against" during comment for suing city. Compare to J. Walsh, etc.! about 8 hours ago
- After 5 yrs of your selective enforcement on Venice Beach and during public comment, it is expected that plaintiffs became more outraged. about 8 hours ago
- @EricGarcetti: Either "Code of Conduct" is illegal, or not. It isn't based on what Zuma Dogg says to Jan Perry or Dennis Zine, in response. about 8 hours ago
- @EricGarcetti & City Attorney doesn't understand. It is the "Code of Conduct' that is DEFENDANT in summary judgment, not Zuma Dogg. Get it? about 8 hours ago
- It's relevant, after 5 yrs of FRUSTRATING interruptions, while I have council floor, my use of "F" word as a protected response. "CONTEXT!" about 8 hours ago
- Anyone notice, ZD strolled into council chambers April 4, 2006, just as @EricGarcetti became Council Prez? Always said it was his bad karma. about 9 hours ago
- Thank you for observing the master.
L.A. City News Headlines for week ending 2/19/11:
ALL POSTS ARE BOMBSHELLS AIMED @ CITY HALL. Don't worry about the headline...each post contains enough info to put any pension-fraud kingpin behind bars with Hank & Julio. Tweet links allow a lot of content to be packed into each blog post. A lot of info...this is now the ULTIMATE L.A. City News blog post thread. I repeat, this is now the ULTIMATE L.A. City News post. I know it looks innocuous.
- Zuma Dogg - L.A. City News TWEETS for 2/19/11 - Li...
- CalPERS - California Pension Fraud: Profile of Alf...
- Does Julio Ramierz, Alfred Villalobos, Hank Morris...
- L.A. City News Tweets For Friday, 2/18/11 - Zuma D...
- L.A. City News 2/16/11 - 10pm Update - Los Angel...
- VIDEO: Zuma Dogg L.A. City News Update for 2/16/11...
- Zuma Dogg "Final Thoughts" (via Twitter Tweets) fo...
- L.A. City News TWEETS for 2/12/11 - Are Santa Moni...
- Sister of slain LAPD officer asks L.A. Councilman ...
Zuma Dogg Give Schwarzenegger a piece of his bipolar mind (2/18/11)
Zuma Dogg Sings 80's Karaoke to City Hall Officials who, "Take It on the Run," Ba-by. (Pension Fraud Song) I don't believe it, not for a minute...you're under the gun, Villar-Garcetti, so you take it on the ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuun! (Doong, doong, doong!)