Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Zuma Dogg Meets KABC 7's Lisa Hernandez In Dream Chance Encounter

[Pictured: Zuma Dogg warns local female news anchor/reporter to beware the charms of Mayor Antonio Villaraiogsa. He has a THING, for them, you know! Huh...huh...maybe in THIS case, so does ZD, y'all...]

Yes, maybe
the dream, "chance" encounter was because I saw her broadcasting on TV, recognized the building was near ZD, and ran outside with my camera in a frenzy. Because, ZD has met many "A" list celebrities, R&R Hall of Fame Inductees, and whatnot, but today was TRULY the day I've been waiting for: The chance to absorb KABC 7's LISA HERNANDEZ! L.A.'s 4am morning sunshine! In Santa Monica, today, to cover the Arnold Schwarzenegger "Love Child" debacle. I was happy that Lisa already knew the legendary, iconic, ZD.

Here I am presenting her with the,
"Best L.A. News Anchor Award." (Sorry for the "Bootycam" shot, Lisa. Had to give the people what they want. You KNOW that!) How come ABC/NY hasn't made her NATIONAL, yet? Crazy!



"That's o.k., you can tell me, I won't say anything...just whisper it in my ear."










Sorry, Lisa, nice to meet you, but an icon's work is never done, so hate to sound like Supertramp, but, I must be movin' on! - ZD (Don't worry, you'll get over it, in time.)









Here's ONE last memory of the good times!:









ALRIGHT, GIRL...back to work. Here she is giving me a shout out on KABC 7 Eyewitness News: