Friday, August 19, 2011

The Illegal Fruit Vendor on Venice Boardwalk WITH KNIFE, who SHOUTS over Performers, CARRIED AWAY IN HANDCUFFS, TODAY, BY LAPD, CAUSE HE IGNORNED ZD!

SATURDAY 6PM UPDATE: HERE IS VIDEO FROM TODAY'S ILLEGAL VENDING FIASCO. Suffice to say, ZD ain't lettin' no ILLEGAL VENDOR, who is CLEARLY, and unmistakably selling COMMERCIALLY PRODUCED GOODS (Which is CURRENTLY illegal, WITHOUT the new ordinance), tell ZUMA DOOG, who just won a 5 YEAR BATTLE, INCLUDING A RULING IN FEDERAL COURT OVER PROTECTED, 1st AMENDMENT ISSUES...TELL ME I AM NOT ALLOWED TO DO THOSE FEDERALLY PROTECTED THINGS...AND THE PROBLEM L.A. CITY HAS...IS I CONTINUE TO BE PREVENTED FROM THOSE ACTIVITIES, BECAUSE THE CITY CONTINUES TO ALLOW THE SAME ILLEGAL VIOLATORS TO RETURN, DAY AFTER DAY TO CONTINUE DOING THE THINGS, I HAVE BEEN BLOGGING AND SPENDING HOURS ON THE PHONE WITH LAPD/BILL ROSENDAHL, DISCUSSING. BUT TODAY, IT WAS WORSE THAN EVER! AND I HAD A THREE PERSON PRO-FILM CREW, STANDING-BY! (2 OF WHOM WERE FLOWN IN FROM CHICAGO!)

SO LET'S GET THIS STRAIGHT, ROSENDAHL! Have LAPD Captian call me. I will sit in the car, with the cops, and drive em around and point out what to do, and they will do it, THEN, FIRST TIME! (Quality Management/EFFICIENT SYTLE!) And I am serious, and please make sure I get the call, TODAY, telling me what time, on Sunday. Cause if this shit isn't cleaned up by Sunday, YOU WILL NOT HAVE A MOMENT OF SILENCE DURING VACATIONS, CD 11 STAFF AND COUNCILMEMBER! CALL NOW! OPERATORS STANDING BY. AND THIS IS NOT THE "PARODY" PART OF MY BLOG! SO DON'T FUCK UP!

NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP AND WATCH THIS, AND MAKE SURE I DO NOT EVER, EVER, EVER SEE THAT ILLEGAL DISPLAY OF COMMERCIAL SHIT, AGAIN!




[Pictured: He was shoutin' about his illegal food sales over the musicians I went to the Venice boardwalk, today, to record with my video camera.]

I TOLD him, if he didn't stop shouting, for a few minutes, while I recorded the musicians I was there to record, he was going to be carried away in handcuffs.

Since he was holdin' his knife, he told me, "Sorry, Charlie," and simply shouted again, LOUDER. to prove his point.

YOU SEE THE RESULTS, about three minutes later. AND, I DO FEEL TERRIBLE! TERRIBLE that a DUMB MUTHERFUCKER DIDN'T LISTEN, THE FIRST FUCKING TIME! HAVE FUN, THIS WEEKEND! YOU WON'T BE WAVIN' THAT KNIFE AROUND ME, ANYMORE, ASSHOLE!

All summer, that ILLEGAL FRUIT VENDOR has been there, with a knife, set up where the music performers play, and shouts, "MANGOES, PINEAPPLE, WATERMELON...GOOD PRICES!," over the music. (EVEN after LAPD swept the rest away, THIS GUY continued to return...WITH THAT FUCKING KNIFE HE WAVES AROUND, IF YOU CHALLENGE HIS SHOUTING!) SO THIS GUY IS A PROBLEM, CAUSE HE DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT NO LAPD OR NO FUCKING LAWS...until today.

Although he could set up anywhere (EVEN THOUGH, it is ILLEGAL to sell FOOD on the boardwalk, anywhere...AND, you are not allowed to have/use a knife on the boardwalk)....BUT, if he WERE to set up, he could set up, ANYWHERE, but CHOOSES, THIS LOCATION, to cater to the crowd that gathers to see the performers.

TWICE, now...I have gone to video/record, two different bands, who I scheduled to meet, on the boardwalk, and TWICE this guy is there shouting, which RUINS the video take. TWICE, I have asked him if he could stop, long enough for me to catch a couple minutes on video. BOTH TIMES, he shouts it, IMMEDIATELY AGAIN...AND LOUDER!!! (So that's his way of saying, "No.")

Today, I REALLY wanted to capture this performer I have been blogging about, because it was my only opportunity. When I asked the ILLEGAL VENDOR WITH A KNIFE to stop shouting...he picked up his knife, and shouted it again, louder. I told him, "Better leave, now...handcuffs are on the way."

The cops were there in about 3 minutes, and AS YOU CAN SEE...



...THE CROWD WAS ABLE TO ENJOY A BEAUTIFUL PERFORMANCE, AS WE FOUGHT IN FEDERAL COURT TO BE ABLE TO DO.

AND I AIN'T LETTIN' NO LAW BREAKER WITH A KNIFE, WHO DOESN'T HAVE THE COURTESY TO SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR 2 SECONDS, RUIN IT..."You're Welcome, America!" - Zuma Dogg

AND TO THE FRUIT VENDOR...the lesson YOU need to know, is DON'T BE GREEDY, ASSHOLE!!! YOU ARE STANDING RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF A RIVER OF PEOPLE WALKING PAST, AND THEY CAN CLEARLY SEE YOU ARE SELLING DELICIOUS FRUIT!!! IF YOU JUST WOULD HAVE SHUT UP...AND TAKEN THE MONEY THAT STEADILY APPROACHES...YOU WOULDN'T BE IN JAIL -- AND OUT OF BUSINESS, YOU GREEDY ASSHOLE! Did you LEARN the lesson? I know you ain't EVER gonna be out THERE again. Hope you learn it for next place.

SEE THIS BLOG POST FROM JUNE 2011, WITH A YouTube embedded video from that day: ORIGINAL POST FROM JUNE: Informed Citizen Homework: Illegal Fruit Vendors @ Venice

AND HERE'S THE FACEBOOK PAGE, I CREATED, LAST NIGHT, FOR THE PERFORMER IN TODAY'S VIDEO, THE BIG SHOT MORON ILLEGAL VENDOR WAS SCREAMING OVER! I HAD A PRO CAMERA GUY THERE TO FILM...WHICH HE DID, ONCE THIS ASSHOLE WITH A KNIFE WAS PUT IN HANDCUFFS AND REMOVED!

"Mini-Concert Montage" of songs from his CD and LIVE Shows.

The crowd response was AMAZING! People were like, "Why isn't this guy on the radio?" (You mean, "yet?")

SATURDAY 8/27/11 UPDATE 1: Thanks To L.A. City Hall & LAPD for "Operation, ZD's Venice Clean Sweep!" (A HUGE, FIRST-STEP, SUCCESS!!!)

BUT, of COURSE anything the city does, is a befuddled, defeated, unaccomplished effort, so:

SATURDAY 8/27/11 UPDATE 2: WARNING: LAPD HAS LOST STREETS TO ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT CRIMINALS WHO BREAK LAW, IGNORE COP DEMANDS & TELLS LAPD TO "SHOVE IT" (COPS GLADLY TAKE IT!)