Saturday, June 11, 2011

Informed Citizen Homework: Read Posts About Current L.A. City Hall FBI Investigations (LONG LIST!) & Illegal Fruit Vendors @ Venice Going to MEDIA!


I was speaking with a friend who is an informed activist, for the most part, involved in the community and neighborhood council. And when I mentioned that L.A. city hall is crawlin' with FBI investigators, the reply was, "Really!?!?!" (Had heard and read some stuff on my blog, but isn't really aware of the extent of it and about what issues/departments.)

So here is a post with tweets that link to the related L.A. Times/Daily News story. And links to L.A. Daily Blog (L.A. City News) blog posts, that give you the added info/in between lines info, the newspapers don't print.

This blog post is also the thread I am going to use from my next Zuma Dogg L.A. City News video show, where I will run down all of this content. So here's the prep sheet to prepare you, and keep you up to date for all the latest water cooler talk on the HOTTEST topic in L.A.: All the job stimulus creation of FBI agents by L.A. City Hall elected officials, department heads -- and low-lifes all around them.

BUT FIRST...here's a short little rant and warning to Villaraigosa, on ZD's pet peeve issue -- and I sure hope Antinyio and LAPD are reading this...cause I move forward, based on though they have!:

MOVE THE FRICKING ILLEGAL FRUIT VENDORS IN FRONT OF AMERICAN APPAREL ON VENICE BEACH OCEAN FRONT BOARDWALK. THEY NOW HAVE THREE OR FOUR CARTS...AND LOOK OUT PEOPLE STANDING ON THE WALLS OF THE BUSINESSES!!!

facebook contact by the performance duo in this video:
    • Zuma, I lost my phone but we are back in Venice and the cops threatened to take his cello two days ago so were paranoid to play but still are. We also have a tour booked that we need help with. call me if your interested in details it's fucking huge. they said they had complaints when he was playing Bach on cello from two customers at a restaurant and B*TCH COP said that we we're lucky to get warned she could've taken our stuff right away. (This is a female telling the story.)

    • That lady cop admitted that once I started crying from her threat in front of everybody, that she was only using that as a scare tactic for all of the "activists,"but it was her right to do that and she could arrest me for coming at her wrong. the other day they arrested some kid and tazed his ass.
EXCUSE ME, DUMB ASS LAPD COPPER...it is NOT your job to go around and do activist "Scared Straight" training on whatever performing duo you fucking feel like, flatfoot! YOU ENFORCE CRIME! DON'T YOU DUMB ASS MORONS HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO THAN TRY TO CREATE A RIOT. YOU TASER ONE MORE KID FOR THE WRONG REASON, IN FRONT OF TOO MANY PEOPLE...AND I FEAR YOU'RE GONNA NEED ENOUGH TASERS FOR THE MOB ALL OVER YOUR BACK! Please try to prevent that. We're having trouble recruiting cops in this budget crisis and looks like you are gonna lose overtime/be stretched even thinner. WHY DON'T YA TAKE YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND DO SOMETHING USEFUL, YOU INSTIGATING DUMB-FUCKS!?!?

THE BOARDWALK IS FOR PERFORMERS...NOT ILLEGAL FRUIT VENDORS WHO SHOUT THROUGHOUT THE PERFORMANCE:

[I was contacted by the music partner of the guy playing this cello. LAPD threatened to take the cello. Says, "Now scared to perform on boardwalk." The fruit vendors remain. This illegal fruit vendor told ZD, "I am here all the time. This is my business." Tell that to the stores/restaurants selling food, being taxed by the city on the other side of the beach, while you shout over the performers -- when you are NOT allowed to be there, by law...and by law, THEY ARE! That's YOUR L.A. Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa!]

ALERT TO LAPD & VILLARAIOGSA: WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MAKE ME SAY THINGS TWICE??? YOU DON'T LIKE IT! I've said it a bunch of times, before...but now this is the official, for-the-record, "ONCE!" (And I've warned/reminded you about underestimating ZD and being arrogant and thinking this shit is just gonna go away.)

HERE'S WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME I HAD TO SAY SOMETHING TWICE ABOUT VENICE BOARDWALK:


HERE'S ZD ASKING, FIRST (ONCE) -- BEFORE TREKKING DOWNTOWN WITH MATT DOWD, WHO WILL BE ACCOMPANYING ME!


[Don't make me have to come downtown, again!]

TAKE CARE OF THIS SHIT AND KEEP IT FROM JUMPING OFF THIS BLOG ONTO MAINSTREAM MEDIA. Cause I already have interest. So it may be too late. So you better get those fucking illegal fruit carts that set up in the MIDDLE of the boardwalk -- NOW, with WATCH GUARDS standing on the wall of American Apparel store on Ocean Front Walk! WTF! I SEE COPS WALK, BIKE & DRIVE BY ALL DAY LONG! BUT ZD CAN'T DO SHIT? ZD IS SURROUNDED BY COPS AT THE DROP OF A MIC CORD? HELL NAW!

GET RID OF THOSE FUCKERS OR YOU ARE GOING TO BE SEEING IT ON TV! THAT'S JUST REAL TALK! HEAVYWEIGHT! ON THE REALEST, DOUGH! BETTER STEP NORTH AND HANDLE THAT BIZZINESS, HOLMES! YA FEEL ME, DOUGH! I SAID IT ONCE! WHEN I SAY IT TWICE, IT'S TO CHIEF BECK ON TV 35 AT THE POLICE COMMISSION MEETING...AND THEN I START BRINGING UP A WHOLE BUNCH OF OTHER SHIT...MOVE THE ILLEGAL FOOD SELLERS! ON THE REALEST! NOT NEXT TIME!

SUNDAY 6/13/11 UPDATE: Went to Venice Boardwalk, today, the day after I posted this, to record the vending on video. They are there every Sunday, I can tell you that. But not today. Maybe this post took care of business. ZUMA DOGG=RESULTS! Still gotta show up to the police commission meeting to put it on the record and make sure it stays this way. Here's video from today: http://youtu.be/0Pjtw9YXsvk The blog worked too fast. As you can see in this video, like Glenn Frey and Don Henley...ALREADY GONE! (Let me siiiiiiiiiii-ing, this victory song...Hoooody hooooooooooo! Hooooooooooody hoo-hooooooooooooooo!)

CORRUPTION 101 - Things the FBI are looking into at city hall. (Week in Review...LOL, but true!) Plus, other TOP L.A. City News stories. This is what I want for my own show prep:

CalPERS under scrutiny for deleting emails after 60 days, even though under FED investigation. Villaobos mentioned. goo.gl/TtNls