Thursday, March 27, 2008

Zuma Times NEWS UPDATE for Thursday March 27, 2008 (All The News That's Fit To Link)

I told you that new karaoke machine on MySpace would be a big distraction to my political blogging here at LA Daily Blog.com.

But with 30 or 40 songs out of my system and posted on MySpace, I think I might be able to start posting here again. Here's a starter: NEWS WIRE for the past 48 hours.

CHECK BACK LATER TODAY: For follow-ups on DWP and Marcus Allen being appointed new LA City CAO for Villaraigosa -- and why people are saying Robin Kramer may be leaving her post as Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraiogsa's Chief of Staff. (I don't know how Antonio thinks he can run his office, or the city, for ONE DAY without her.) More on that later.

Here's all the news that's fit to link. And I hope LA Times starts to try and elevate themselves to the same journalistic standards of Zuma Times. (See "LA Times Apologizes" stories below.)




Previous Zuma Dogg Posts on LA Daily Blog ("EZ Read" Summary Page)