Saturday, May 17, 2008

Jan Perry's District Gets A Beautiful Makeover...Her New Press Picture!

HOLY MACKERAL! Zuma Dogg was stunned on Friday as he approached Council Chambers.



You know the L
A City Wall of Shame? (The 15 Councilmember pictures, framed and in the glass, on the wall near chamber's doors.) Well, Jan Perry posted a new picture that stopped Zuma Dogg cold in his tracks and I just tore down my Farrah poster and replaced it with this picture:

My first reaction was, "Who's THAT, Y'all!?!?!?!

Oh my goodness does Jan look fabulous in that new shot. And I immediately liked Grand Avenue Project and ALL the development projects downtown, if the CM looks like THAT! (But Jan...how come you never look anything like that in Chambers?)

Hey Janice...better update your picture. You just dropped to #2 in the Sexiest Photo contest! I hope Jan gets a reality show called, "Flava of Perry" so ZD can apply!



Pictured: CM Jan Perry (Oprah is jealous of one of these pictures.)