Thursday, January 22, 2009

PayPal Zuma Dogg

I have a lot of time and energy, but not a lot of gas. Unfortunately, I just missed an event on the Westside (CD 5) that I was invited to, to speak on (AGAINST) Measure B. And I haven't been able to hit as many meetings as I would like. But, I have something pretty important to get to this evening, and at this point, I ain't going anywhere. A lot of people feel $5.00 or $10.00 is too small of a donation. (People apologize for only sending $20.00!) But if a couple people paypal'd the small amounts, ZD would be able to hit a lot more places. IF YOU HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT IT, TODAY IS THE DAY. CAUSE I WANT TO MAKE IT TO THIS IMPORTANT EVENT TONIGHT, THAT I WILL BE ABLE TO BLOG ABOUT TOMORROW, HOPEFULLY. And I really can't even show up in my current condition, anyway. So, I'll have to try and be a little more presentable than the "usual" ZD. SEE THE PAYPAL LINK ON THE UPPER RIGHT HAND CORNER OF THIS BLOG. Or if you have paypal you can email it to ZumaDogg@Gmail.com.