Friday, July 24, 2009

Eric Garcetti (Once Again) Violates STATE LAW During Zuma Dogg's Public Comment to Issue ILLEGAL Pre-emptive Warning. (WHAT THE FUCK, ERIC?)

Click here for THREE (3) Zuma Dogg Public Comments in a row. (Three Items in a row. One click for five minutes of bliss.)

First of all, ha ha to Dennis Zine for saying, "Remember, no singing," to Zuma Dogg after his public comment, even though ZD didn't sing. (The Price is Right, "Whomp-whomp-whomp-whomp" sound ISN'T singing.) So THAT was funny.

AND, it was even funny when Eric Garcetti called me "Mr. Brown" and then "Charlie Brown" instead of "Zuma Dogg" cause I refered to myself as "Charlie Brown" (and calling them "Lucy" who pulls the "special event fee waiver" football away from me every time).

THAT is the type of fun little stuff (fun energy) that I always thought we could have and I enjoy and Eric USED to be more like that, but I think Jack Weiss and Bernard Parks made him crack down on being seen as enjoying things.

BUT, now that I look back, Eric may have just thought it would have pissed me off and triggered a ZD rant that could have allowed him to issue me a warning.

BUT LET'S JUST SAY, NOT...And let's just say the "Charlie Brown" part WAS just fun. (Cause to me, I really did enjoy that little lighthearted ditty.):

HERE'S WHAT WASN'T FUN AND REVEALS ERIC'S MOTIVES TO TRY AND BAN ZUMA DOGG FOR 30 MEETINGS WITHOUT A WARNING (Yes, 30 meetings, not 30 calander days.):

Notice when the "Charlie Brown" comment doesn't rock my world and cause me to fly off the handle...Eric interupts me out of no where to say, "Please watch your language." Now, if you listen, there is certainly nothing that could have triggered him to say that. And I was legitimatley a little confused, and thought back, "Hmm, what could I have said." So I said, "I know I get a little passionate (meaning loud), but I don't cuss."

Eric says, "I'm giving you a warning."

WELL EXCUSE ME...I DON'T CARE WHAT THE CAUSAL READER MAY THINK...I AM HERE TO TELL YOU THAT THE BROWN ACT PREVENTS GARCETTI FROM INTERUPTING ME WITH THE CLOCK RUNNING TO ISSUE A PRE-EMPTIVE WARNING.

You could see I was legitimately confused and did not get worked up over it.

But it shows how Garcetti is trying to set traps and get me to start shouting over his Brown Act violating interruptions, and then he will call me out of order for being too loud and disruptive.

Sorry Charlie, not this time. NOW THE THING IS...EVENTUALLY, on a day when the chamber is too loud and I have to speak up to hear myself over the crowd, Eric will arbitrarily decide I am too loud and that my public comment is causing a disruption and he will be allowed to not only have me kicked out WITHOUT ANY WARNING, AT ALL...but then can ban ZD for 30 meetings, not just 30 calander days.

PRETTY SLIPPERY SLOPE. Kinda surprised City Attorney Carmen Trutanich is putting up with this, and the new "code of conduct" is happening as soon as he took office. Hmmmmm. I wonder if the city attorney's office monitors the shenannigans and knows what Garshady is up to. DON'T WORRY...AS SOON AS HE BANS ME...I BECOME A FOLK HERO MARTYR AND HE MIGHT END UP GETTING ZUMA DOGG & CITY COUNCIL MORE NATIONAL ATTENTION.

Eric warned me for "language." And remember, he banned me for using the word, "losers" during a discussion about losing $7 billion in pension money. So it's a pretty low bar and pretty wide discretion.

MAKE ME RICH, GARPUSSY!

MAKE ME RICH!

Watch it all go down here.