Friday, July 24, 2009

Is L.A. City Council Cracking Under The Bad Media Spotlight: Was Richard Alarcon Heard Bad Rapping Janice Hahn For Her Agreeing With Public Speakers?

I heard Los Angeles City Councilmember Richard alarCON is kinda getting nervous (completely panicking) over all the bad press Los Angeles Dumb City Council is getting on local radio and a certain local blog. Even though ALARcon's re-election isn't for a few more years, since he just got re-elected (un-opposed), he sees which way things are headed and sounded like he is DAMN WORRIED about NOT being re-elected in a few years, ALREADY. (Can you imagine how bad councilmembers will be looked upon in the next two, three years? NO INCUMBENT WILL BE RE-ELECTED, ESPECIALLY HIM!)

I didn't get to hear the item yet at http://lacity.org/, but here's what I have to check and see:
During Friday's item on water conservation, did Janice Hahn appear to be agreeing with/siding with Rick Nightengale, one of the public comments speakers from Van Nuys?

The reason I ask is because Zuma Dogg's ZumaBUG that ZD had someone drop inside Richard Alarcon's City Hall office broadcast some interesting chit-chat that sounded like Richard Alarcon himself.

AND, Alarcon felt Janice's comments would be jumped all over by local talk radio. AND, it sounded like Alarcon was upset with Hahn for "agreeing with the nutz." (We think you're the nut, a-CON.) And did he even say, "Especially that Zuma Dogg" after Hahn followed up on Dick Con's comments about "homeless people" who show up for public comment "superfluously, when "we don't care and won't act on it" according to Con.

Hahn, may have decided she can't go down with Alarcon's Communist Bullshit Titanic Ship, so will feel free to give her own opinion (a more strategically aligned with the public/compassionate opinion.) ALARCON IS THE FIRST SLIMEBAG THAT THESE COUNCILMEMBERS WILL LET HANG OUT TO DRY. Alarcon is on the OUTS with the mayor (as is that dumb idiot Cardenas, who can't even pay attention to the council meetings).

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING ABOUT CARDENAS AND ALARCON...Although Zuma Dogg would like the see Mayor Villaraigosa get stripped out of office over corruption, AND...it looks like that may be on the way...BUT, hate to say it...I would put money that ALARCON AND CARDENAS HAVE THE MOST TO BE WORRIED ABOUT OF ALL THE DUMB-FUCKS WORKING AT CITY HALL. (Yes, ZD says Vegas odds are that Cardenas/Alarcon take a hit before anyone else on Spring Street. So I hope they keep their fucking mouth shut when I am talking at the podium, or I will IMMEDIATELY GO OFF ON THOSE CLOWNS.

YOU'RE GOING DOWN, ALARCON!
EVERYONE IN HIS LIFE CAN SEE HE IS VERY NERVOUS LATELEY AND NOT THE SAME.
HE'S WORRIED AS HELL...AND FOR GOOD REASON. AND ALACON...BETTER BE CAREFUL YOU ARE NOT TRYING TO PUSH GARCETTI AROUND IN A THUGGISH MOB-STYLE WAY!

I REPEAT...Richard Alarcon...you better not be using your THUG tactics to push Garcetti around to try and "get Zuma Dogg" with a 30 meeting ban.

Yes, Eric...ZD understands things are more complicated than they appear, and I say Alarcon is a bad ass dude, who rolls with some bad ass people...and it may even be more than Garcetti can stand up to. (And no offense to Eric on this one. But maybe this will help. BETTER WATCH THE ZUMA DOGG BAN, KIDDIES! I'LL START SAYING THE SHIT I REALLY DON'T WANT TO SAY, CAUSE I MAY HAVE TO LEAVE TOWN SUDDENLY ONCE I PULL THAT CARD...

BUT IF I FEEL IT'S HEADED IN AN UNCONSTITUTIONAL, ILLEGAL DIRECTION...

YOU WILL SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO REGRET THE SHIT I START HAVING NO PROBLEM ASSOCIATING YOU WITH. (I'm telling you Richard...you should really LOVE Zuma Dogg...you should see the slack I cut you. AND IF ZD GETS BANNED FROM COUNCIL MEETINGS...I GUESS I'LL BE STUCK WITH TOO MUCH TIME TO CATCH UP ON ALL MY BLOGGING.

Hey Richard...FYAYDS!