Friday, October 2, 2009

NAHAI RESIGNS

None of the other blogs have it yet, so even though I've got other things to focus on besides this stuff...I know people are interested and it was a mere copy and paste. So here it is:

Los Angeles Department of Water and Power head David Nahai resigned today to take a role as Senior Advisor to former US President Bill Clinton's Clinton Climate Initiative. According to a press statement issued by Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa: "I would like to .."

SHUT UP, Antonio. No one cares what you have to say anymore.


DWP General Manager Nahai Resigns

DWP General Manager Nahai Resigns

Department of Water and Power General Manager David Nahai is resigning. According to the mayor's office Nahai sent a letter announcing his resignation as head of the nation's largest utility. Prior to being selected as DWP General Manager Nahai served as president of the Board of Water and Power Commissioners. faced harsh questioning over t...

Full Story



I know people may not have been too fond of David in his role at DWP. But I would like to say I think the guy is one hell of an outstanding individual. Probably the most outstanding person I've met in my three and a half years at City Hall. Should have known he'd never make it. I AM NOT JUDGING HIM IN HIS ROLE AT DWP, but more as someone I would most want to have on my team on Trump's "Apprentice" challenge. Good luck, Dave. (Don't hate on me, DWP activists, because I recognize talent when I see it. I complained about DWP plenty since the day he walked in the door. But, it's a no-win job and it will be just as bad with the next person. Except they probably can't touch Nahai as an executive. You need to change the mayor a lot more than the water pipes or executives.)

RELATED L.A. CITY NEWS: Zuma Dogg versus City of Los Angeles