Wednesday, August 3, 2011

8/3/11 UPDATE: L.A. Council BANS Sale of ANIMALS in STREETS, A Message To LAPD from VENICE'S TOP VOTE GETTER...and Rosendahl Deputy Parks in RED ZONE!

[PICTURED: GIVE ME A BREAK, PLEASE! I do not need people emailing me pictures of Rosendalh's deputy parking in RED, NO PARKING ZONE, for a Venice 42.15 meeting, that is already a FEDERAL LAWSUIT in the making. PLUS, L.A. City Attorney Nagle arrived a half hour late into the meeting, and it had already gone south. HOW ABOUT A MEMO: DO NOT PARK CITY VEHICLES IN RED ZONE. IT LOOKS BAD, AND IS ILLEGAL. And can become an EXTRA PROBLEM, when Matt Dowd asks LAPD to have it moved, and they go get a doughnut.]

ZUMA TWEETS - (@ZumaDogg):
  • BILL ROSENDAHL told me repeatedly, he considers me, "a prophet, world-class, all time great." Too bad I'm reduced to praying for my death.
  • KFWB RADIO: Heard you use #RichardAlarcon sound bite on story. Why do I care what politician indicted over 30 times has to say? Why do YOU? less than a minute ago
  • SOME people may feel I just tweeted my most HILARIOUS 140 characters, ever. (Most people, probably....Alright, everyone EXCEPT him!) Next... 7 minutes ago
  • #EricGarcetti=Spanish for Mexican presentations, Jewish for Israeli ones, vague for Prop 8 crowd & reminds you he's married, when needed. 8 minutes ago
  • ALRIGHT! I'll translate the question I tweet below: Hoy es diferente de cualquier otro día? (Regarding Zine's comment on council confusion.) 13 minutes ago
  • למה היום, שונה מכל יום אחר?: "Since we’re all confused, does anyone have clarification?" - LA Council Chair Dennis Zine @ 8/3 meeting. 17 minutes ago
  • M'ONISH T'OHNA, H'ALILA, HAZEH?: "Since we’re all confused, does anyone have clarification?" - LA Council Chair Dennis Zine @ 8/3 meeting. 21 minutes ago
  • WELCOME TO LACityNews.com, LIVE in L.A., where selling ANIMALS in the STREETS is such an epidemic, council had to now pass a law banning it. 25 minutes ago
  • WHY DOES L.A. HAVE THESE PROBLEMS? Oh yeah, L.A. City Council: SaMo, Agoura, Glendale,etc DO NOT have "selling animals in streets," problem! 30 minutes ago
  • L.A. City Council bans pet sales on streets, today. http://ht.ly/1e5jUW (Cause they allowed for city that now NEEDS a law, like that. DOH!) 32 minutes ago
  • http://LACityNews.com: Home of a declining, beloved L.A. Icon/Legend due to L.A. City's ILLEGAL 5 YR violation of my FEDERAL rights @Venice. 57 minutes ago
  • As I remind you of all the time/people=money spent on Venice 42.15 by City Attorney's office, I have just two words: "MARTIN DOCTRINE!" about an hour ago
  • ZD would like to remind EVERYONE across L.A., LOOK HOW MUCH CITY ATTORNEY time/people/money being spent on Venice 42.15 DOWD/DOGG issue! about an hour ago
  • VENICE 42.15 MEETING: Is audio recorded, for the record? I wonder if judge heard playback of how/why DOWD was ejected, what he would think? about an hour ago
  • VENICE 42.15 MEETING: After M DOWD was ejected, he noticed Rosendahl deputy's car in RED ZONE! Asked LAPD to have it moved. THEY DID NOT! about an hour ago
  • VENICE 42.15 MEETING: Rosendahl's counsel, Norm "Ku-Ku" Kulla arrives 15 mins into meeting. City Attorney Nagle, 30 mins into meeting. about an hour ago
  • #Trutanich, prosecuting #MattDowd for guitar & amp in wrong place on boardwalk, but LAPD allows commercial signs & food vendors IN streets! about an hour ago
  • @Bill_Rosendahl told ZD he couldn't sell his shirts & DVDs cause was HURTING ECONOMY of retail stores. But they ALLOW illegal FOOD vendors! about an hour ago
  • LAPD told ZD they'd ARREST me if I didn't stop selling ZD shirts/DVDs, ALTHOUGH LEGAL, but DO NOTHING for ILLEGAL CITY STREET BLOCKAGES! F-U about an hour ago
  • LAPD TOLD ZD, if I didn't pick up my shit & leave before they returned, they'd arrest me. Others they DID! But warn guy w/sign IN street 4X! about 2 hours ago
  • CAPISHE? Now, carry on and get to work! I gotta hit the Santa Monica Beach bike path and get away from L.A. City MEGA-BLIGHT, EVERYWHERE! about 2 hours ago
  • LAPD/CD11 Office: No one in Venice, INCLUDING YOU, could EVER pull as many votes for mayor as ZD.=#1 guy who's prob u should solve 1st TIME! about 2 hours ago
  • #LAPD PETERS: When will Pacific have ENOUGH of ZD HIGHLIGHTING YOUR INEPT-STUPIDITY/SELECTIVE ENFORCEMENT? Tell your cops, "DO WHAT HE SAYS! about 2 hours ago
  • #LAPD PETERS: I never made unreasonable demand, you did not agree was problem. So tell cops, when ZD IDs himself, please solve on 1st visit! about 2 hours ago
  • #LAPD PETERS: Please tell you Pacific cops. ZD will identify himself to LAPD when approaching on an issue. TELL THEM TO DO IT, FIRST TIME! about 2 hours ago
  • #LAPD PETERS: Had I know you warn people FOUR TIMES, and STILL don't do SHIT, I would have kept selling MY LEGAL ZD DVD/CD/T's. DUMB ASSES! about 2 hours ago
  • I wonder what is worse in FEDERAL JUDGE'S EYES: Selling ZD DVD, as allowed by law; or having ILLEGAL sign BLOCK sidewalk/street access? about 2 hours ago
  • #LAPD PETERS: Here's how it works if LAPD WEREN'T CHUMPS: When you see illegal sign, blocking sidewalk ramp, TAKE IT AWAY AFTER 4 WARNINGS! about 2 hours ago
  • @Bill_Rosendahl: Please put out staff memo: When staffers attend meetings, on your behalf, TELL THEM NOT TO PARK IN RED ZONE! PRETTY BASIC! about 2 hours ago
  • #LAPD PETERS: I'm sorry...when I say a schmuck is making a FOOL out of you, I guess that means he is also making a SCHMUCK out of YOU, too. about 2 hours ago
  • #LAPD PETERS: Not that you're being made a FOOL out of, but some schmuck keeps putting his sign back, AFTER 4 LAPD WARNINGS. HOW MANY MORE? about 2 hours ago
  • #LAPD PETERS: Rosendahl office says I must contact some other dept on ILLEGAL PARKING SIGN ON ROSE? How about YOU just drive up and do it? about 2 hours ago
  • Just saw cop I HATED at a scene. She was w/ZD pal. I said, "You're friends w/all MY friends." She said, "Common, just LIKE me!" It worked! about 2 hours ago
  • SHOCKER: You may remember my beef w/LAPD P Thusing. She FINALLY wore me down, I buried hatchet & LIKE her, now! I kept seeing her w/ZD pals. about 2 hours ago
  • [PICTURED: More than your usual LAPD visit. Brought out THESE guys on raw milk bust. Homeland Security issue, I'm told. Went in with hands on guns.]

  • HUGE VENICE BUST: Rawsome/Rose Ave, after warnings, was busted for selling "raw milk." Know it SOUNDS dumb, but big homeland risk, I'm told. You heard about Odwalla unpasteurized deaths. [Picutre of Rawsome/Venice LAPD bust. Looked like triple murder scene.]
  • Bill_Rosendahl: Can your office do ANYTHING w/out BREAKING THE LAW? Tell your deputy not to park in FIRE LANE! http://twitpic.com/60h0i1 about 4 hours ago
  • Bill_Rosendahl - Can your office do ANYTHING without breaking the law? Your deputy for Venice meeting parked in RED ZONE. FOLLOW THE LAW! I DID...AND YOU STILL STOPPED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! about 4 hours ago
  • #LAPD I'm starting to feel like there could be some RACISM in the dept. HOW COME YOU CRACK DOWN ON ZD, BUT LEAVE "OTHER" PEOPLE alone!
  • #LAPD PETERS: Ask Officer LONG, WHY SHE DIDN'T TAKE THE SIGN, WHEN SHE HAD IT IN SUV, ALREADY! I TOLD HER THIS WOULD HAPPEN! SHE EXTENDED HER HAND AND SHOOK MY HAND, GIVING ME HER WORD...SHE PATROLS AREA, AND WOULD TAKE SIGN, IF HE STILL PUT IT OUT...IT IS STILL OUT, TODAY! EVEN AFTER, AN ADDITIONAL WARNING, MONDAY, BY YOUR PACIFIC LAPD, THAT YOU OBVIOUSLY CANNOT GARNER ANY COMMUNITY RESPECT FROM. SO, FROM NOW ON...JUST DO WHAT I SAY ON THE FIRST TIME I TELL YOU!
  • #LAPD CAPTAIN PETERS: Ask #LONG/ETC about ZD's pet peeve issue on Rose & Speedway. YOU REFUSE TO FIX IT! HOW ABOUT, YOU JUST MAKE ME DEPUTY LAPD FOR 2 MINUTES, I'LL TAKE SIGN, AND THROW IN TRASH! NOT HARD! about 4
  • #LAPD: I AM NOT HAVING A GOOD DAY, AND I HAD TO SEE THAT FUCKING BLUE PARKING SIGN AGAIN ON ROSE CAUSE #LONG DID NOT FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS! about 4 hours ago
  • If anything happens to me today and you wanna know, "WHAT COULD HAVE GONE SO TERRIBLY WRONG?" Ask Bill Rosendahl. He can explain EVERYTHING! (Past FIVE YEARS...right up until, TODAY!) about 4 hours ago
  • Bill Rosendahl said he believes SO MUCH in me & thinks I'm, "an all time great." BUT HIS ILLEGAL RULES @ VENICE BEACH...CONTINUING SAGA/PROBLEMS...MY SSI DISABILITY IS GONNA CREATE A ZD CASUALTY OVER THIS WHOLE MESS, I DO FEAR, ON A DAY TO DAY BASIS...and it's getting worse, each day. I AM SINKING HARD...DO NOT BE SURPRISED IF I'M FOUND DEAD OF A HEART ATTACK FROM LACK OF PROPER NUTRITION AND NOT BEING ABLE TO HELP MYSELF DUE TO SSI DISABILITY ISSUES...5 years, with HARD TIME, homeless on streets, HAS CAUGHT UP WITH ME PHYSICALLY! I WAS DAMAGED! THAT'S WHY THEY CALL IT, "DAMAGES!" And I am so broke, today, I could drop dead, at any time, basically. My SSI check is delayed over address issue...I have to bike to SSI building...and it ain't happening...again, there is a reason I was recently diagnosed SSI disabled. They don't just like to throw that diagnosis around, and cost the state more money, so easily. And all ZD was trying to do, was prove..."I'M FINE!!! I'M JUST SLEEP DEPRIVED, AND NEED SOME FOOD AND SLEEP!" (Well, the doctor and Mental Health worker spent a couple months, trying to convince me, IT WASN'T JUST THAT...and now...it's WORSE than anything THEY are comfortable with.)