Thursday, August 4, 2011

8/4/11 UPDATE: If Wall Street Tanked, Today...That Means L.A. City's GENERAL FUND, ALSO TANKED (See LACERS) -- AND MORE OF WHAT IS ON ZUMA DOGG'S MIND

ZUMA TWEETS

  • THIS IS THE WORST DAY OF MY LIFE! I hope it's the LAST ONE! about a minute ago
  • A SERIOUS, SITUATION REQUIRING IMMEDIATE HELP FROM SOMEONE READING THIS. I NEED A RIDE TO SSI OFFICE, NOW! I can be at Rose & Main. Tweet me 7 minutes ago
  • I AM NOT PHYSICALLY ABLE TO BIKE TO SSI OFFICE, SINCE I HAVE NOT BEEN EATING/NOT SAFE, AT ALL. AND I NEED TO GET THERE! PLEASE DRIVE ME NOW! 8 minutes ago
  • I REALLY NEED SOMEONE TO DRIVE TO ROSE & MAIN, RIGHT NOW, TO DRIVE ME TO SSI OFFICE, SO I CAN FIX CHECK, BEFORE I DIE! CRISIS/EMERGENCY/NOW! 9 minutes ago
  • I'm gonna DIE over this whole SSI check situation. I CANNOT GET TO THE FUCKING OFFICE ON BIKE. Don't have a penny for bus. I AM GONNA DROP! 10 minutes ago
  • THERE GOES L.A. City's GENERAL FUND! (See Wall St.) I don't think people realize how direct the correlation is. I WAS TOLD BY LACERS CHIEF! 15 minutes ago
  • THIS IS ABOUT TO TURN INTO SOME SERIOUS SHIT: I haven't eaten enough to sustain my heart and I have to go outside and bike to SSI office. 16 minutes ago
  • Alright, now it's gonna be serious bipolar meltdown crisis time, as I have to get to SSI office, TODAY, and haven't eaten/can't bike there. 17 minutes ago
  • What do Richard Alarcon & Jose Huizar have in common? Both told Zuma Dogg he's a genius. Slightly lower bar for those 2, but they're right. 19 minutes ago
  • It's not good to tell me I'm a prophet, world-class, all-time-great, like Bill Rosendahl did, cause it make me frustrated that I'm so stuck. 23 minutes ago
  • But all of that (tweets below) are memories of the past, as the only thing obsessing my thoughts is hoping it's my last day, finally. PRAY! 24 minutes ago
  • Basically, anytime I focus my attention somewhere (singing/comedy/quality management/radio biz/politics, it becomes historic legendariness. 26 minutes ago
  • Between "Zuma Show" TV exposure and the historic trailblazing on TV @ council meetings, I've had countless 1000s stop to thank me in person. 28 minutes ago
  • Once I stepped in council chambers & took a look around, seemed fishy. Ended up pushing to expose fraud/waste than anyone in city history. 31 minutes ago
  • During "Zuma Show" cable era, started attending televised council meetings over Venice issue. ZD became legendary, historic icon over it. 32 minutes ago
  • Response to "Zuma Show" on TV was so intense, I'd be surrounded by 15 people at a time, in public. Academy/Emmy winners were in AWE of ZD! 34 minutes ago
  • When I moved to L.A. & saw it was all about being on TV, created my OWN show. Academy, Emmy, Grammy winners stopped me in streets to praise. 35 minutes ago
  • When I stepped into radio business as intern, went from Toledo to NYC, Times Square like a bottle rocket. ("genuis," "guru"/nothing new.) 36 minutes ago
  • If you look up the names Dr. Deming, Anthony Robbins, Bob Pittman, Al Ries...some of the folks who took time to send ZD letters of praise. 37 minutes ago
  • When I studied marketing/research/quality management, international authors/consultants wrote me letters of praise in reply to my articles. 39 minutes ago
  • I had to STOP going to the karaoke bar in Malibu, cause I couldn't take the celebrities telling me how AMAZING I was, while broke/no career. 40 minutes ago
  • When I walk into most upscale VIP bars in Malibu to sing, people run up to me to make requests/celebrity crowds cheer in stunned amazement. 41 minutes ago
  • I'm not afforded daily dignity, but not a person reading will ever be able to post a page of public response like THIS: http://t.co/jlvBdbG 45 minutes ago
  • @Bill_Rosendahl told me repeatedly, he considers me, "a prophet, world-class, all time great." Too bad I'm reduced to praying for my death. about an hour ago
  • It's becoming increasingly more difficult for me to wake up, go outside to try and fight thru day, and not walk right into a speeding bus. about an hour ago
  • HERE'S THE L.A. CITY NEWS for 8/4/11: Zuma Dogg once woke up every day, trying to spread joy. Now, all he can do is spew his death wishes. about an hour ago
  • Another day I have to get to SSI money to fix the check payment waiting for me, but can't get there on bike and $0.00/no food. GONNA PERISH! about an hour ago
  • Kinda sad. Spent 10 years pushing hard to spread joy and fun. Now it's endless days in a row, wishing/hoping/praying I die. A BAD, BAD turn. about an hour ago
  • I don't go to coffee shop, anymore. Saw old clerk. Said, "Keep up the good work." I said, "That's hard to do when you're dead/I hope to be." about an hour ago
  • Imagine how bad it's gotten: I spent 10 yrs building a "brand" for "fun/happy/joy." Now all I'm spreading are thoughts wishing for my death. about an hour ago
  • When I walk into a stores, clerks get happy/I try to inject some fun into visit. These days all anyone hears is, I wish I were just dead. about an hour ago
  • 'I wanna find, ONE PLACE! I wanna spit in the face, of these, Badlands." - Springsteen, NOT ZD! (They'll arrest me for threatening to spit.) about 13 hours ago
  • One day ends as I have to leap off the trapeze (broke again), w/out next trapeze ready in morning (will be broke then, too.) Bipolar ensues. about 14 hours ago
  • LAPD: Drives past ALL DAY, EVERY DAY. These folks ARE INDEED allowed to be doing this, BUT NOT BLOCKING SIDEWALK! http://twitpic.com/60oes5 about 15 hours ago
  • HOW MANY TIMES A DAY does LAPD drive past this intersection on Rose where sidewalk access is being blocked? A LOT! http://twitpic.com/60ocqi about 15 hours ago
  • Wish it were full moon, tonight. My final light bulb just burnt out. When I'm DYING of not eating, ain't spending DOLLAR on bulbs/not food. about 16 hours ago
  • ZD=LIKES TO TALK ABOUT WHAT @Villararaigosa LEAST would like me to. Did you SEE WALL ST? LA Treasury is tied to it via LACERS "Alt Invests!" about 19 hours ago
  • LA City kinda created a Batman-style character, like Joker. After city cracked down on ZD, illegally, city's hypocrisy caused him to go MAD! about 19 hours ago