Monday, October 31, 2011

Zuma Dogg On-Record Notice to L.A. Mob Boss Mayor Villaraigosa, His Adviser (Paid With General Fund Money) Rev Jeff Carr & City Council [Venice Beach/OccupyLA]

THESE TYPES OF TWEETS SHOULD BE FUN: Zuma Dogg Tweets Conversations With FBI:
EXCLUSIVE: 

 FBI AGENT to ZD: "I gave the file on Wendy Greuel to the next agent to review, who knows more about this area, than I do. Thanks, Zuma Dogg." (On Wendy Greuel allegedly hiring a PR firm, on her own/under city hall & public radar -- as in secretly -- on an ANTI, yes, ANTI-Home Depot campaign in Sunland-Tujunga.)

I already blogged all about it. So then I figured, I better call the FBI and tell them, since it was EXCLUSIVE information I came across, downtown, doing real pavement pounding...and I stumbled upon it, by accident and coincidence, as usual.

YEAH, WENDY...the person you hired, who was in your office the day you were sworn in as controller (after the ceremony) happened to have bumped into ZD, one day...and you KNOW, everyone KNOWS and LOVES me. She happened to mention the whole thing, toward the end of our conversation, at the tables at Starbucks (Office Depot Plaza). I guess she didn't think it was THAT big a deal to tell me. But she DID tell me to keep it a secret. Unfortunately, everyone knows, now I no longer can keep ANYTHING secret. Right, Bill? Right, Richard Riordan?

Maybe I'll do more of these types of tweets. Gotta get it ALL off my MIND and MOVE ON FROM CITY HALL POLITICS!!!!! I WISH THEY'D LET ME!!! But they keep going in the wrong direction, on everything, every single time. I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY ARE GONNA PASS NEW LAWS AT VENICE THAT ANY IDIOT ON OCCUPY LA LAWN AT CITY HALL COULD TAKE ONE LOOK AT AND SEE IT IS A VIOLATION OF U.S. 1st Amendment of U.S. Constitution...FEDERAL LAW! So like Air Supply, "Here I am, the one that you love!"


#2 Video RICO RACKET CONNECTED MOB BOSS MAYOR & COUNCIL PUPPET DO NOT WANT YOU TO SEE (on NON PROFIT RICO RACKETS). The #1 Video is embedded in blog post below this one, for later.

AND NOW, on with the countdown.
OK...that was just my morning warm up...HERE'S THE GOOD STUFF, from LATE LAST NIGHT, when all the caffeine and related energy drinks, from the day/afternoon/evening, were all working in unison!

REQUIRED READING FOR L.A. CITY ATTORNEY NUTCHTANICH, THE MAYOR'S (GENERAL FUND PAID FOR ADVISER) JEFF "DROVE IT OFF A CLIFF" CARR" & L.A. CITY CLOUNCIL: What Occupy LA Needs To Read About L.A. City Hall (Villaraigosa & Council) AND, AND, AND What VILLAR & COUNCIL NEEDS To Read & Know From ZUMA DOGG!
    AND CHECK OUT THIS NEW FEATURE ON LA DAILY BLOG: "LISTEN LIVE LINKS" (including podcast sites):

    LA Daily Blog - Listen Links