Thursday, November 24, 2011

L.A. City Attorney Carmen Trutanich on Zuma Dogg [Thanksgiving Message]

On this Thanksgiving, when it has become a challenge to stay alive and not inflict my own self-imposed death, today and every day, after five years of violations against me by L.A. City; and the damages they REFUSE to pay me for, to mitigate my state diagnosed disability that is causing me to have daily thoughts of suicide from not eating (after L.A. prevented me from earning a living for five years, until I am now disabled, from living on the street, and suffer from post trauma/emotion duress, exacerbated by additional 1st Amendment violations, suffered, only recently);

I reflect back to Thanksgiving 2008, when then unknown L.A. City Attorney candidate called Zuma Dogg to say, "Zuma Dogg, if there is ONE person I am thankful for meeting, this Thanksgiving, it is you." - Carmen Trutanich November 24, 2008.

As a matter of fact, Carmen "Nuch" Trutanich was SO thankful, that ONE DAY he even said to me, "Zuma Dogg, you are too good. If I win the election, I'm going to give you a job." (He DID, and he DIDN'T)

What he DID do, is violate my rights with his illegal ordinance and refuses to be reasonable on settling my damages. So if I end up DEAD today, or anytime in the near future, ZUMA DOGG'S COMMENT on TRUTANICH IS, "If I can't hang on and end up committing suicide, which I now think about round the clock and in my sleep, because this bipolar condition is too much to suffer, under these non-nutritional circumstances) it's because Carmen Trutanich violated my rights with his ILLEGAL BULLSHIT LAWS and REFUSES to settle my damages (and $9,000 is not reasonable for four years of Federal violations, that is also contingent upon signing off on any claims against the NEXT ordinance you pass, which I already believe to be ILLEGAL!). AND FOR THE RECORD: Bill Rosendahl texted me saying he asked Trutanich if he would pick up settlement talks again, and Trutanich told the councilman of the district, "No." Bill's quote, "Nuch said no."

SO I AM GLAD CARMEN TRUTANICH FEELS THE ONE PERSON HE IS THANKFUL FOR MEETING IS ZUMA DOGG. (You are un-welcome.)

HERE IS ONE OF THE REASONS NUCH IS THANKFUL FOR ZD. It's the FIRST TIME, ANY OF YOU, EVER SAW, OR HEARD OF CARMEN TRUTANICH. Because YOU KNOW, I AM THE ONE WHO INTRODUCED YOU TO HIM. (And you KNOW that.) Trutanich's own WIFE, SON, IN-LAWS & NEPHEW THANKED ME, IN PERSON, AS WELL. THEY CREDIT ME FOR GETTING HIM OVER THE HUMP AND INTO OFFICE!) AND NOW THAT GUY (ZD) WILL MOST LIKELY BE DEAD OF SELF-IMPOSED METHOD, TO SLIP OUT OF THE PAIN: (Oh well, Trutanich got what he wanted, and if Zuma Dogg DOES end up killing himself, TRUTANICH DOESN'T HAVE TO PAY. And it has been brought to my attention that this may even be the strategy.)



CAPTURING A MOMENT IN TIME ON HIS KARAOKE AMP, THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE TO PERFORM AT VENICE BEACH BOARDWALK: An L.A. Icon Sings U.S. Legend's Folk Classic