Saturday, January 28, 2012

Zuma Dogg QUINTESSENTIAL Vocal Performance in His Follow-Up Smash To, "I Will Always Love You," ZD Sings Dionne, Elton, Stevie & Gladys (san Pips), in Message For Masses

Zuma Dogg likes to give the people what they want, which is singing like Whitney Houston. But, I've done, "I Will Always Love You," enough times, but, I wanted to sing something uplifting, since I just went through a DOOSEY of a past 24 hours. So what BETTER follow up than the beautiful, "That's What Friend Are For." The right song, at the right time for Zuma Dogg to bust out.


[I don't like to do "take two" since it's no mic/no reverb/no mix. This is good enough to get an idea of what has been stunning Malibu for YEARS!]

ALSO FROM THIS WEEK - EVEN BETTER VOCALS:
"Nobody Does It Better (Song About Zuma Dogg)" by Zuma Dogg