Saturday, April 7, 2012

Zuma Fantastic Covers Elton John's Original Prop 8 (Break-up) Love Song (The Original "I Will Always Love You!")

Zuma Dogg and Matt Dowd were putting together a set list, and Dowd said Dogg doesn't really sound like Elton John, when Mr. Dogg sings EJ classics...

OMG! HOW OFFENSIVE!!! THAT'S ALL I GOT, Y'ALL!!! Elton John was my, "bread and butter," when I used to perform on Venice Beach boardwalk, before the city illegally violated my 1st Amendment rights, on the boardwalk, preventing me from performing.

Anyway, just for fun...I thought I'd see if I still got it: In other words, DOES Zuma Dogg STILL qualify for TOP consideration of American Idol, "21 and Over" Competition?

HERE I AM SINGING ONE OF THEM INTO MY CAMERA, LIVE...ONE VOCAL TRACK...FIRST TIME THROUGH.

BUT, whether it sounds enough like Elton John, for ZD to take his act to Vegas, to try to do a "Tribute Show," -- while singing it, I realized, it's the ORIGINAL, "I Will Always Love You," GOODBYE song, for lovers who can't take being cheated on. And, since it's Elton, and some of the references, I'm dedicating it to all the cheated-upon, fed-up, and now lonely Prop 8 lovers, out there.

On American Top 40, here's Zuma Dogg, in his "Rock of the Westies" look, and "Someone Saved My Life Tonight."