Monday, January 24, 2011

BILL ROSENDAHL: You Sign, Sealed & Delivered The Venice Oridinance That ILLEGALLY Prevented Me From My Income FOR FIVE FUCKING YEARS...TIME IS UP!

[Pictured: The most pissed-off constituent in L.A. City. And you NEVER seem to like him when he's pissed-off.]

Hey Bill Rosendahl:
Maybe you shouldn't have had an intern manning your office phones because when I called about my important FEDERAL MATTER, and was told, "Sorry, I am just an intern and there is no one else in the office," IT WENT DOWNHILL, REAL QUICK FROM THERE. (Also, means you must have had an unsupervised intern loose in your office.)

You have a million dollars and huge discretionary fund to pay your huge staff. Was there not ONE PAID STAFFER in the office, today? I was told a whole bunch of people got sick, today. (Way to rise to the occasion CD 11 staff, when you boss needed you!) NO WONDER THIS DISTRICT IS FALLING APART?

But then I also started wondering about Norm Kulla and why someone who doesn't even work for the city is handling a FEDERAL MATTER, instead of Rosendahl, all this time?

What kind of arrangement does this guy Norm have with LA City? When I get emails from him on this FEDERAL MATTER, it isn't an LACity.org city email address, but a personal Google account? WHAT'S UP WITH THAT. I don't want my information shared with people outside the city who are not bound by attorney client privilege or any other city ethics rules.

BUT THE MAIN THING IS...

I'VE SPENT A LOT OF TIME SPEAKING ABOUT CITYWIDE ISSUES IN OTHER DISTRICTS -- BUT I HAVE TO COME BACK TO THE FACT THAT IT IS BILL ROSENDAHL'S WHO SIGNED, SEALED AND DELIVERED THE WEAKEST, BULLSHIT, CRAP-ASS LEGISLATION IN CITY HISTORY TO YOU (CITY COUNCIL) AND YOU BOUGHT IT...AND LOOK AT WHAT FELL INTO YOUR LAP...ZUMA DOGG FOR FIVE YEARS...

HOW WOULD BILL ROSENDAHL LIKE IT IF I SHOWED UP AT HIS HOUSE AND BLOCKED HIM FROM GETTING INTO HIS CAR TO GO TO WORK, EACH DAY...FOR FIVE YEARS!!!

THAT IS WHAT BILL DID TO ME.

SO DROP THE WARM & FUZZY BULLSHIT, ACROSS THE BOARD, CITY HALL. There isn't ONE OF YOU WORKING IN CITY HALL that I do not look down on with disdain and disgust for your cowardly, greedy, shadiness...and emotional weakness to stand up to it!

YOU TOOK MY INCOME FOR FIVE YEARS...YOU LOST...ENOUGH! FUCK YOU. I DO NOT RESPECT ANYONE WHO WORKS AT CITY HALL...YOU ALL REPRESENT THE LOWEST RUNG OF HUMAN GREED AND EMOTIONAL INSECURITY.

You have ALL kissed my ass in shock and amazement...AND NOW, I CAN COMPLETELY SEE WHY.

"Stunned and amazed. A crusader, prophet, genius...." ALL TERMS CITY COUNCILMEMBERS have used to describe me. WHY WOULD YOU KEEP FUCKING WITH THAT?

SHOVE THE PLEASANTRIES...if you work at City Hall you just destroyed the city because of your weak character. I didn't become all that you admire in amazement -- hanging around and associating with low-grade losers like yourselves.

I've only been forced to be surrounded by and associate with losers like you, because you ILLEGALLY STOLE MY INCOME -- AND IT TURNED OUT TO BE A FEDERAL VIOLATION, JUST AS I TOLD YOU ALL IT WOULD BE.

ZD RIGHT, AGAIN...CITY HALL WRONG, AGAIN. And that's they way it has always been every step of the way on EVERYTHING -- and that's the way it will always be. GET USED TO IT.

You spent your time focusing your mind and spirit in all the wrong places you degenerate and desperate losers. WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I WOULD ADMIRE YOU? And now I don't even want to fake that you do not all SICKEN ME. It's no wonder none of you could ever have achieved the public recognition I have...and the ONLY REASON anyone knows ANY of YOU is because SHADY UNION THUG MONEY BACKED YOU AT SOME POINT...AND THEN YOU BLEW YOUR CHANCE FOR GREATNESS, ANYWAY -- AND NOW, everyone HATES all you councilmembers. HA! And now, for all of your money and power, you are nothing but scoffed and scorned all day and night in your own kingdoms. (DOH!) YOU DESERVE EVERY SINGLE BIT OF IT, TIMES A THOUSAND, AND IT IS COMING!

MORE SHADY BULLSHIT FROM THE PEOPLE WHO JUST BANKRUPT THE CITY IN HISTORIC FASHION. (Do you KNOW how HARD it is to FUCK UP the BEST POSSIBLE ECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT IN THE WORLD??? You have to be SUPER, SUPER GREEDY & UNCARING -- and REALLY, REALLY irresponsible.)