Tuesday, June 7, 2011

ZUMA DOGG: "Think I'm going to City Clerk Election Division To File Paperwork To Run For L.A. Mayor. HAD ENOUGH AND WANNA EXPOSE THE HELL OUT OF IT!"

As a former L.A. Mayoral candidate, I've been asked if I am going to run in the next election. I've always said, "Hell, no! I live a block from the beach and wanna enjoy retirement life."

AND, I really, really, REALLY...R-E-A-L-L-Y meant it.

But then I heard this sh*t about Villaragiosa telling LAPD not to write tickets to some people, while ZD gets maximum crackdown. PLUS, I heard the nasally, cackling, hideous and insidious voices of Janice Hahn going off in my head. (A side effect of my "PGS" - Post Gadfly Syndrome.)

SO, THE HULK JUICE SEEMS TO BE BACK, BABY!!! I'M RED HOT, AND READY TO HEAD DOWN TO THE CITY CLERK ELECTION DIVISION TO FILE PAPERWORK TO RUN FOR L.A. Mayor in 2013.



It's not about winning...it will allow me to have access to newspaper, radio and TV media through the interviews they allow ALL candidates. So I will be able to BLAST THE F*CK out of Antonio Villaraigosa, even though he isn't running, and refer to all the ways he caused all problems we are suffering now, as a result.

I WILL EXPOSE HARDCORE COMMISSIONER APPOINTMENT CORRUPTION ON VILLAR'S PART -- AND BLAST THE DETAILS OF "PENSION FRAUD 101" (The post that had a City Hall insider call ZD to say the mayor was flipping over the post...SO I KNOW THAT'S HIS NERVE...AS IT SHOULD BE!!!)



AND I WILL BE THERE TO EXPOSE GARCETTI FOR THE SHADY, PUSSY-BOY, CLOWN THAT HE IS. Wendy...we'll...shooting fish in a barrel.

AND I'LL TELL EVERYONE TO VOTE FOR AUSTIN BEUTNER!

We'll see if I'm STILL this smokin' hot, tomorrow...but I THINK it's inevitable. I just have too much inside knowledge of how L.A. just went broke, after five years of extensive investigation. So that would be like throwing away a college education. I REALLY DO hope I can stay retired...but as we all know, it isn't always up to me.



More on Zuma Dogg -- including quotes from L.A. elected officials and local media, here.

http://LACityNews.com