Saturday, June 21, 2008

NEW FEATURE: LA DAILY BLOGWIRE

Remember when you only had to check into Mayor Sam's blog? Well, like every other market, things fragment...so now you have LA Daily Blog, Street-Hassle, RonKayeLA AND Mayor Sam to capture the essence. So ZD created something called the "LA DAILY BLOGWIRE" which combines ALL STORIES from the blogs mentioned above, plus, believe it or not...I threw in LA Observed because I know if people want a "one-stop" to check across the blogs...they wanna see that one, too.

SO HERE IT IS...I know there are other blogs...and I may add some more. But on a day in day out basis, most other blogs are fluffy. So you can check out the other blogs yourself, but this should save some time and frustration clicking across five blogs for updates. (I tried to add Walter's website, but it doesn't feed into this like the others.)