Saturday, June 21, 2008

People Always Ask, "How Can I Donate on PayPal?"

ZD can tell you by experience today, that at 110 degrees, you can feel your brain fry inside your head. To those of you wondering why I have not been returning your calls and wondering why I didn't show up today, I was stuck in a parking lot without gas or a phone today. Spent lots of time strolling up and down the grocery store aisles pretending to shop, just for the air conditioner. But I didn't actually get to eat anything today except a couple bananas. But that's cool...unfortunately, I wasn't able to make it to Venice Beach to make that weekend money that could have carried me through. But that's cool. Sometimes I run out of gas at the same time I run out of food at the same time my second phone charger bites the dust and I can't get a replacement at the same time it happens to hit 110 where I am at. So if someone WAS able to pick me up, I couldn't call them anyway.

But even without a cell phone in a parking lot in the 110 degree heat with no food, I'm sure I'll easily work my way out of this. It's not like I needed the cell phone anyway, cause the guy who told me he was going to help me make T-shirts so I can make some money didn't return my call from when I had the phone anyway, EVEN THOUGH IT WAS HIS IDEA TO GET THEM MADE FOR ME. And someone told me they were going to find something for me to do in their office, but they got sidetracked and never followed-up on my call back. (EVEN THOUGH THEY BLURTED OUT, "LET'S FIND SOMETHING FOR ZUMA TO DO.") And I really don't need a cell phone to take the call of the attorney who approaches me to tell me they want to file a lawsuit on my behalf for a few things, only to never hear from them again.

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE HUMAN PHENOMENON OF WALKING UP TO PEOPLE AND MAKING UNSOLICITED OFFERS, ONLY TO NEVER FOLLOW THROUGH. I have found that people like the THOUGHT of talking about doing things, as opposed to actually doing them. That's cool.

Some people have asked me, "How they can donate on paypal or order a T-shirt" or whatever. I could easily tell you how, but if I did, that would insure that you wouldn't do it. And all of this is really no big deal, anyway. There's always next time and there is always more time to think about things. So here's to thinking about next time! There's always next time!


ZumaTimes.com