Thursday, May 14, 2009

And now, THIS commercial message from Zuma Dogg

I'd like to make it to the Los Angeles City Council meeting Friday to "expose" the pension scandal as it relates to City Hall, AND I have researching and blogging a lot, and there is a lot of exclusive information regarding PENSIONGATE 2009-2010 that ZD predicts WILL INDEED end up leading to City Hall. Check the comment sections of this blog for all the information that ties it all together and I will try and work on putting it together into an "article" (editorial) that tells it in storyform.

Someone is working on a piece that will "smoke" Ron Burkle, who is a big player in all this scandal.

POINT IS: If you can please hit the donation link, I DO IN FACT REALLY NEED IT, RIGHT NOW...I think some of you now see that ZD has been ahead of the curve on this pension scandal and commissioner appointments from day one, and I have already provided all the information that will tell you where it is going if you read all the comments. But it's a lot, and I will try to tie it together today, AND, would like to "expose it" on TV today, as Governor Schwarzenegger instructed me to do when we spoke about it on Monday. But NOTHING is going to be happening except ZD meltdowns if someone doesn't help pitch in today.

Donate with PayPal




AND PLEASE REMEMBER TO REMIND PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR CARMEN TRUTANICH ON TUESDAY IN THE CITY ATTORNEY ELECTION, BECAUSE THIS WETHERLY PENSION SCANDAL IS TIED SO TIGHTLY TO JACK WEISS, HIS CIRCULATION IS BEING CUT OFF.

See this blog for why.

Recent Posts: