Sunday, August 21, 2011

TalkShowNet.com - Show #1: Tea Party Activist Alert: Find Out What Happened in L.A., To Let You Know What's Next For U.S.A. (http://TalkShowNet.com)

Welcome to http://TalkShowNet.com.

My name is Zuma Dogg, from Los Angeles, California (Venice Beach area).

I am a trailblazing, innovator (see ZumaDogg.com for press, quotes and bio info), and when I listen to talk shows, all I hear is nutty, "Jerry Springer-style" discussion of the upcoming Presidential election. I think when you add up all the hours logged by talk show hosts, discussing it all (partisan politics), it doesn't amount to ONE ACTIONABLE CHANGE. It doesn't mean a thing. You may as well listen to the sports talk guys prognosticate on the upcoming football season, for their Superbowl picks, in August.

So without further a dew, here are the things I would like to hear more of on talk shows.



And for my first episode, I'll pick the biggest fish to fry: Why union members should be mad at their PENSION COMMISSIONERS: Pension Fraud 101, FROM THE TOP, with Zuma Dogg.

MOST RECENT LACityNews.com BLOG POSTS: