Thursday, December 1, 2011

12/2/11: Zuma Dogg Political Rants on Wesson, Rosendahl, Huizar, Garcetti, Trutanich: Getting UGLIER by the minute! (A Political Operative At Work?)

@ZumaDogg Tweets:
  • Why Angelinos=DUMB: Guy on radio at OccupyLA clean up: "Wanted to be here for part of history." NOT! Accomplishing a task would have been. less than a minute ago
  • 12/1/11: Dear Dairy, My rent increases 5x the amount, this month, based on same amount of money I'm already not making it on. Happy Holidays 3 minutes ago
  • My readers are allegedly "all about change", but don't realize my "Deming's 14 Pts," article is most praised, world-class thing I've done. 59 minutes ago
  • That's right, Loser! I sent Gingrich a tweet of my Deming 14 Pt Plan and he sent a reply. He couldn't let it go, w unexpressed appreciation! about an hour ago
  • Has a U.S. Presidential Front-Runner tweeted you? NO? U MUST BE A LOSER! Everyone knows Gingrich sent me a tweet on my Deming 14 Point plan. about an hour ago
  • @RIckCarusoLA: Ask Tony Robbins, Al Ries, Bob Pittman, Jack Trout about ZD (Aka: Dave Elliott). Dr. Deming sent me a letter of praise, too. about an hour ago
  • #LAPD Man WITH GUN standing on corner of Main & Navy (200 S Main) sidewalk, pacing back and forth in front of Chaya Venice. Plus, SMOKERS! about an hour ago
  • VIDEO: ROSENDAHL'S VENICE DISTRICT is a FILTHY, FESSES-INFESTED, TRASH-OVERFLOWING, TAGGED-UP, RUN-DOWN, DUMP http://t.co/fThGk8uz about an hour ago
  • CARMEN TRUTANICH: Teach your son NICK how to shake someone's hand, like a man. It felt like I was shaking an effeminate, limp, dead, fish. about an hour ago
  • CARMEN TRUTANICH: Half the people say he's a bully. Half the people say he's a clown. Can you BE both? I guess so. Trutanich "The Clown" is. (ZD goes with "Clown.") about an hour ago
  • @Bill_Rosendahl CALL #GRANT: Have #KREEFT have #LAPD MOVE ASH TRAYS OFF CHAYA'S SIDEWALK. PEOPLE NOW LINE SIDEWALK, SMOKING! ILLEGAL! about an hour ago
  • #LAPD #PACIFIC #GRANT #PETERS #KFREEFT: ASK why ZD's #LAPD PAL he LIED to ZD on smoking/ash try issue on my block. MAKE HIM FOLLOW HIS WORD TO ZD! about 2 hours ago
  • People will say, "I LOVE what ZD says/has done=but DON'T WANNA VOTE for a "disabled" guy. Like voting "NO" on LAUSD special needs kids! about 4 hours ago
  • Only thing I know/only job I'm qualified for is L.A. mayor. ZD=disabled. If u don't vote for me, preventing "disabled people" from work. about 4 hours ago
  • ZD: Only "disabled" candidate in L.A. Mayoral election. If you don't vote for him, it's only cause you discriminate against disabled people. about 4 hours ago
  • NOTE: Prince/Micahel Jackson updated how they should be referred to in press. "Zuma Dogg, the beloved free speech fighting icon." vs Occupy about 4 hours ago
  • LA Mayoral forums will be WILD, Eric. People won't be showing up to ask questions. WILL BE THERE TO SHOUT AT YOU! Can't turn their mic down! about 5 hours ago
  • I don't care if Bill Rosendahl is L.A. City answer to "Mr. Magoo." Being affable moron DOES NOT CUT IT AS ELECTED OFFICIAL. MAGOO NEVER RAN! about 5 hours ago
  • It's like this and like that, and like this, and a, it's like this and like that and like this. And I ain't got no love for hoes, COUNCIL! about 5 hours ago
  • What do FBI busts of LAHD window counter bribes & BOTH B&S inspectors busted by FBI have in common? HERB WESSON DISTRICT! NEW COUNCIL PREZ! about 5 hours ago
  • While speaking w a guy, running against Trutanich, Trutanich walked up to me, put both hands around my throat & started shaking my head." ZD about 5 hours ago
  • CAMPAIGN VID: When cancer survivor mom presents opinion to #Trutanich & he disagrees, he repeatedly shouts, "HAVE YOUR KID EAT LEAD PAINT!" about 5 hours ago
  • #TRUTANICH: Walk into a room of Iraq vets and say, "I can relate to your injuries. My son was wounded in Iraq." (Playing soccer w lawyers.) about 5 hours ago
  • ERIC GARCETTI: What a LEADER says is, "In an over-abundance of love, my dad sent $$$ to my campaign, a violation, & I should have caught it. about 5 hours ago
  • LEADERS TAKE RESPONSIBILITY: When Eric Garcetti was fined for ARROGANTLY SHADY campaign ethics violation...HE BLAMED IT ON HIS MOTHER! about 5 hours ago
  • "I'm still friendly in social situations, but I never forgave Richard Riordan for cheating on his sick/dying wife." Rosendahl on R. Riordan about 5 hours ago
  • "I don't trust Heb Wesson, at all. He's a fox in sheep's clothing. When he walks into the room, I watch my back." Rosendahl on Wesson to ZD. about 5 hours ago
  • "Eric is a talented guy, but I think he has some 'closet issues.' Don't know about that drill sgt wife of his." Rosendahl on Garcetti to ZD. about 5 hours ago
  • HUIZAR: Remember scene in Rocky when Mr. T says to Rocky, "Have your wife come over for love by a REAL man!" Reminds Mr. Z of you and yours! about 5 hours ago
  • @JoseHuizar: OK, I shouldn't blame it on the fact that I hadn't had my coffee yet. I would have gotten cranky, even after coffee. IT'S YOU! about 5 hours ago
  • @JoseHuizar: In cae u r wondering what happened, today; saw your mafia ass's name on a flier IN VENICE=complaining about you before coffee. about 6 hours ago
  • I can hear Weezy whinin' now: "You know, Carmen, I don't like this whole thing with Zuma Dogg and his blogging. I thought we paid his suit?" about 6 hours ago
  • #TRUTANICH: Is the REAL REASON you never charged AEG Lewikie w criminal charges because YOUR STAFF told you, it was bending of the law? about 6 hours ago
  • #TRUTANICH: Yes or No? Did your OWN STAFF have to talk you off ledge to keep u from "bending law" to tag AEG's Lewikie w "criminal charges?" about 6 hours ago
  • PEOPLE LIKE JOSE HUIZAR & RICHARD ALARCON have these "Agenda Bots." Same money transfer agenda items, keep poppin' back up, over and over. about 6 hours ago
  • @JoseHuizar: Do you NOT remember ZD showing up @ council meeting to say, "How many times is Huizar gonna transfer money into SAME event?" about 6 hours ago
  • @JoseHuizar: WHAT? Fiesta Broadway crew BEAT DOWN a squeaky whee/hospitalized him for weeks? That's what happens @ ILLEGAL/NO PERMIT EVENTS! about 6 hours ago
  • @JoseHuizar: How many people have to get BEAT DOWN/HOSPITALIZED FOR WEEKS at FIESTA Broadway events before you DO SOMETHING? Some "Fiesta!" about 6 hours ago
  • @JoseHuzair: You should UPDATE picture you plaster on all city literature. You're now 20-30 lbs heavier. Face is twice as wide & less hair. about 6 hours ago
  • If I did things Jose Huizar did to people as elected, I wouldn't be carrying my kid around in arms during city events.Have DelAngel babysit. about 6 hours ago
  • @JoseHuizar: Why SHOULDN'T I mention your lovely wife. Only reason I know her, is cause you parade her around on floats for city events. about 6 hours ago
  • I know READERS like it: ZD HATES getting this ugly on blog. Used to be fun, good-spirit-spreading, comedy performer. THIS is UNCOMFORTABLE. about 7 hours ago
  • 2013 Los Angeles City Elections: Here Are Details "Political Operative" Zuma Dogg Would Be… http://t.co/lxuJwtK1 about 7 hours ago
  • @EricGarcetti: Would violate my rights, cutting me off for saying, "Council, please tell Jimmy Blackman not to order hookers on city phone." about 7 hours ago
  • Was cranky for YEARS cause I lost my original ZumaDogg.com URL and had to use all these other "ZD-related names." Back to ORIGINAL, ZumaDogg.com! AND YOU ARE ON THE PAGE. [Aka: LACityNews.com & LADailyBlog.com. But ZD goes with, ZumaDogg.com. All URLs lead to this page.]
RELATED:

2013 Los Angeles City Elections: Here Are Details "Political Operative" Zuma Dogg Would Be Focusing On (Rosendahl, Garcetti, Caruso, Zine, Greuel)

2013 L.A. Mayoral Election Political Analysis by Zuma Dogg (Garcetti, Greuel, Perry, Beutner, Dogg, Caruso, James) Issues & Poltiical Operative Angles

Zuma Dogg Tweets on Rick Caruso Mayoral Campaign (Rick's Pollster Called Zuma Dogg and He TOOK the Poll), Bill Rosendahl "99% DOUBLE-TALK," & OccupyLA

BILL ROSENDAHL'S DISTRICT is a FILTHY, FESSES-INFESTED, TRASH-OVERFLOWING, TAGGED-UP, RUN-DOWN, DUMP (Cause Rosendahl Is Busy Pandering/Campaigning)

ZD's PICK: VIDEO: Zuma Dogg Issues NOTICE to Trutanich & Villaraigosa...EVICT CULT MOB, Illegally Gathered at City Hall "Solidarity Park," TO-NIGHT, CLOWNS!