Thursday, September 10, 2009

David vs Goliath: Zuma Dogg vs the OTHER Candidates and THE MEDIA

My name is David (Saltsburg) and my candidacy sure as hell is like "David and Goliath" vs the rest of the sources and forces.

KABC's Doug McIntyre has already had on eight of the ten candidates in the LA City Council CD 2 election...and the only other candidate who has not been heard from is booked already.

DOUG keeps TELLING me I am going to be on the show and he is going to have someone call me.

He told me that in person a couple weeks ago at a party we were attending together, and he emailed me that he will book me and I keep hearing that someone from the station is going to call me to book me on the show.

DOUG, I've called your show HOW many times over the past three years (including when you were on overnight).

YOU'VE ALREADY HAD EIGHT OTHER CANDIDATES AND THE OTHER ONE IS BOOKED.

THE ELECTION IS COMING UP.

IS IT POSSIBLE I CAN GET BOOKED ON YOUR SHOW BEFORE THE ELECTION IS HELD, SINCE YOU HAVE ALREADY HAD EVERYONE ELSE (except for the 9th candidate who is also booked).

AND FOR SOME REASON, ALTHOUGH I AM A LONG TIME LISTENER AND ALWAYS FIRST TO ASK TO COME ON YOUR SHOW...

I'M STILL WAITING JUST TO HAVE A TIME SCHEDULED???

How about Wednesday, Sept 23rd? (Of course the election is the 22nd.)

DOUG, it's 213-785-7272. If you need me to audition, you can listen to me on Kevin James 870 KRLA this evening (Thursday) at 9pm.

NOTE: Tamar Galatzan told Kevin James during his extensive coverage of the election that of all the other candidates, Zuma Dogg is who she would choose for "Chief of Staff."

That ought to end a lot of speculation regarding the Dogg. Tamar is willing to mention me as her Chief of Staff, among all the other candidates, so I guess she feels I'm the one she would trust with her reputation, district and people. So that's quite a nice thing.

NOTE: Yesterday (9/9/09) this blog (Zuma's LA DAILY BLOG) just had a RECORD amount of page views since the inception of the blog. Thanks for reading. Interesting that it is just as we approach the homestretch of the CD2 City Council election.

And finally, I'm going to pull up my podcast from when I was on Doug's show a year and a half ago when I predicted and warned of this exact economic crisis and all the loss of jobs and services we will be facing. Doug said, "Zuma Dogg speaks the truth!" (And now Parks is a hero for talking about it after the fact, and a great job he is doing, and you KNOW I mean that...but you COULD have a councilmember in City Hall who not only figured it out on his own in enough time to prepare for it, but warned city council at the meetings and even was calling radio stations as a mere concerned citizen trying to warn people so they could take action.

So in celebration of the other 9 candidates being on Doug McIntyre's KABC radio show, while I listen to them and have Doug keep telling me, "We'll get back to ya, kid," here's a blast from the past ZD from Doug's show. CLICK HERE for ZUMA DOGG on McIntyre's KABC show from May 2008. Here's Zuma Dogg on L.A. Economy at City Council in April 2008.

David

10:00AM UPDATE: David Saltsburg (Zuma Dogg) will be appearing LIVE, in studio, with Doug McIntyre on 790 KABC, tomorrow morning (Friday) at 9am. You can listen to this seminal, pivital, Los Angeles political and pop culture moment that all will remember EXACTLY where they were when they heard "ZD on McIntyre for the City Council election" LIVE on KABC.