- Transcript of ZUMA DOGG'S (Upcoming) Public Comment for Tuesday, January 18. 2011 LAPD POLICE COMMISSIONER MEETING (As Televised on TV 35)
- Zuma Dogg Presents Argument to City of Los Angeles As To Why LAPD COPS Should Be FIRST Department to CUT -- YOU WON'T NOTICE A THING!
- LAPD taught a VALUABLE lesson on Community-Based Spirit by ZUMA DOGG. (SORRY I HAD TO TEACH IT TO YOU, BUT STUBBORN VENICE COPS DID LEARN IT!)
- L.A. City News Tweets for Thursday, January 12, 2011 - L.A. Council Discusses Parking Lot Sell-Off, Shady Venice Beach Issues Persist (New Zuma Dogg Video) -- AND MORE...
- [Pictured: LAFD's Pat McOsker. City Hall plays politics with the LA FIRE DEPARTMENT he represents, while LAPD gets to waste their time all day at Camp Venice Beach chasing around Zuma Dogg, Matt Dowd and dangerous incense vendors. WHICH DEPARTMENT DO YOU WANTED CLOSED WHEN YOUR PARENTS OR KIDS NEED EMS -- OR A FIRE BREAKS OUT, THIS SUMMER, IN YOUR AREA?]
- LA TIMES REPORT: Los Angeles council proceeds with garage leasing plan (BUT THEY HAVE NOT BEEN LEASED, YET...FAR, FAR FROM IT!)
- PRESS RELEASE: MAYOR VILLARAIGOSA ISSUES STATEMENT ON CITY COUNCIL VOTE ON PUBLIC PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP FOR THE CITY’S PARKING STRUCTURES
- TO: FEDERAL JUDGE DEAN PREGERSON - ZUMA DOGG BUSTS CITY OF LOS ANGELES on FEDERAL VIOLATION @ Venice Beach...TAKE DOWN THE DAMN SIGNS!
- MORE CITY HALL NEWS & POLITICS @ http://LACityNews.com.
- YOU ROLLED THE DICE IN FEDERAL COURT, AND LOST...
WELCOME TO THE ZUMA DOGG ERA!
Summary Judgment to be filed for on January 19, 2011.
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Los Angeles City News: Week In Review for Sunday, January 16, 2011 - L.A. City Cannot Escape Budget Armageddon without DRASTIC Reduction of LAPD Payroll & Pensions (Puts ALL OTHER City Services At Risk!)
L.A. City News Headlines