Sunday, September 11, 2011

Zuma Tweets on 9-11 Media Commemorations, L.A. City News "Week In Review" (MASSIVE CORRUPTION CHECKLIST) & Zuma Dogg on Investigative Skills (NLP)

Photo credit and investigative credit: Zuma Dogg

[PICTURED: The nations TOP money laundering facility, draped with U.S. flag. After all, it's U.S. FEDERAL DOLLARS they are laundering.]

ZUMA TWEETS
  • Villaraigosa=10th 9-11 ceremony! Marathon Mayor/HOW DOES he face so many cameras in ONE DAY? How about 10 meetings w biz leaders on economy? less than a minute ago
  • @MayorVillaraigosa at his 10th 9-11 commemoration. Wouldn't it be great if he went to 10 City Depts, to work on "tight ship" he expects? 4 minutes ago
  • AFFECTED BY 9/11=KEEP TV OFF TODAY: If you saw movie that gave you nightmares for yrs, that finally faded, WHY WOULD YOU WATCH MOVIE, AGAIN? 13 minutes ago
  • Mentioned NLP (hypnotherapy): TODAY is the #1 MOST DAMAGING, EMOTIONAL SETBACK DAY for MILLIONS of Americans. Why torture yourself w/media? 16 minutes ago
  • My thoughts/prayers are with all those who suffered loss on 9/11, forced to suffer emotional setbacks today, over media ad/ratings bonanza. 19 minutes ago
  • I know we can't forget history/must remember past; but this 9/11 remembrance IN NEWS MEDIA IS WORST THING FOR NATION. Talk about "THEY WIN!" 23 minutes ago
  • WHY SETBACK?: If you just spent the last 10 yrs, healing emotions/memories of 9/11 loss, DO NOT RIP OPEN WOUND w/SENSATIONAL 9./11 coverage. 25 minutes ago
  • ANY DECENT HYPNOTHERAPIST WILL TELL YOU: If you suffered loss on 9/11/01, the WORST thing you could do today, is turn on radio/TV. (more...) 27 minutes ago
  • RT @EricGarcetti: Villaraigosa speaks at 10th 9-11 commemoration at LAFD center. (WOW, 10 SPEECHES! What a leader! Who cares what HE says?) 33 minutes ago
  • RT @EricGarcetti: I'm running for Mayor. Tme for focused leadership w/ experience & new ideas. (WONDER WHO ERIC WILL VOTE FOR, THEN?) 35 minutes ago
  • If you're elected politician/TV/radio host, TODAY IS YOUR DAY! 9./11, BABY! SUPERBOWL SUNDAY of sincere, emotional opportunities! RATINGS! 37 minutes ago
  • Considering 100% media SUPERFLUOUS OVER-SATURATION of 9/11 remembrances, I would suggest you keep TV/radio OFF today. Remember your OWN way. 42 minutes ago
  • LA City News "Week In Review: MASSIVE CONTENT posted this week, now, at http://t.co/z3UjGUX. [LA City Halll Corruption Player checklist.] 46 minutes ago
  • "I thank you." - Dr. W. Edwards Deming to Zuma Dogg. (Don't mention it, Ed! Not a problem!) Deming Wikipedia page: http://goo.gl/bbph about 12 hours ago
  • Alright, y'all, did a little, "BREAKIN' IT DOWN," session for L.A. City Hall. http://t.co/z3UjGUX. (I TURNED YOUR CITY HALL UPSIDE DOWN!) about 12 hours ago
  • Real and serious problem that makes Eric Garcetti a TRULY flawed mayoral candidate: He is WAY too touchy & defensive/cannot take criticism. about 13 hours ago
  • When I list references like: Deming, Robbins, Ries, Pittman: I don't mean using their quotes in an article. THEY SENT ME LETTERS OF PRAISE! about 13 hours ago
  • @TonyRobbins: Read it, and weep, baby. Letter Deming sent me saying, "Appreciate much. Well Done," on my 14Pt synthesis. http://t.co/gxhSvUT about 13 hours ago
  • In "@TonyRobbins Talk": City Hall created too many mixed neuro-associations regarding Federal law, so I had to "NAC" em over the head on TV. about 13 hours ago
  • Want to let a few, new ZD readers know: ZD=Master Practitioner of Erickson/Bandler/Grindler/Robbins NLP. Been using it on TV 35, since '06. about 13 hours ago
  • Between Gloria Molina BAGS under her eyes, NO SMILES from Wesson in 3 yrs and Garcetti chair jitters, I think this goes VERY WIDE/VERY DEEP! about 13 hours ago
  • I said, exposing Council as MORONS will be like NERF ball for Kobe Bryant. Within a month, FULL PAGE STORY on ZD in LA TIMES. UNPRECEDENTED! about 13 hours ago
  • 1st council meeting I attended, listening to council on business topics, I think, "Deming sent me letter of praise=THESE PEOPLE ARE WRONG!" about 13 hours ago
  • 1st time I waltzed into City Hall, I see Labong/Garshady/BUNCH OF MORONS and say, "Tony Robbins BOWED to me on HIS STAGE! This will be EZ." about 13 hours ago
  • Lots of you've been to Tony Robbins' seminars would say, "Tony would NEVER bow down to ZD on stage!" BUT HE DID, and that BLOWS YOUR MIND! about 13 hours ago
  • People who don't even know Erickson "Patterns," Bandler "NLP," Robbins "NAC," will say, "ZD NOT A MASTER." But ROBBINS bowed to ZD over it! about 14 hours ago
  • If you're an investigator (I mean FEDERAL one) then I'm SURE you know Erickson (Patterns), Bandler/Grinder (NLP) & Robbins (NAC). ZD=MASTER! about 14 hours ago
  • If u need faith in my investigative/probing skills: It was during intense NLP training DONE BY Tony Robbins, when he bowed to ZD, in defeat. about 14 hours ago
  • Might make SOME ZD readers feel better about my investigative skills if you knew I enjoyed, "Patterns of M. Erickson" by Bandler/Grinder. ;) about 14 hours ago
  • ALWAYS NEXT LEVEL!: A lot of tortured memories in ZD's brain, and it's 5 yrs of CITY HALL CORRUPTION. ALWAYS REMEMBERING NEW STUFF TO TELL! about 14 hours ago
  • Though I do not know name of LACER exec who told ZD, mayor twisted board's arm to invest in crony projects=COULD PICK OUT HIS PHOTO, EASILY! about 15 hours ago
  • I never told investigators A LACERS PENSION EXEC confirmed to me that L.A. Mayor, 'Twists boards arm," to invest in HIS pet CRA projects." about 15 hours ago
  • #RichardRiordan, #EliBroad: LA STILL hasn't settled FED case I won, LAST YEAR. I just did A LOT of damage this month on things CLOSE TO YOU! about 15 hours ago
  • ZD GETS TO SPEAK IN MEDIA AS CANDIDATE: "I warned council for YEARS about REAP. Garcetti told me, "A-OK program." FBI probe. Why COMPLICIT?" about 15 hours ago
  • Look how it can go, "L.A.'s BIGGEST LOSS was Cisneros's LA housing. He swore Garcetti into council office. ERIC MUST EXPLAIN what happened?" about 15 hours ago
  • Problem for City Hall. ZD is still unsettled gadfly and it's mayor campaign time. So filing Monday. Will expose CRONY FRAUD in media. NAMES! about 15 hours ago
  • As I reflect back, I do believe, we have a situation where city hall pissed off ONE WRONG PERSON! Some already in jail & ABOUT TO BUST WIDE! about 15 hours ago
  • They're going to name an investigative award, or some Inspector Dept after me. It won't even be me. Like, "Have the Zuma Dept look into it." about 15 hours ago
  • THERE AIN'T GONNA BE ANYTHING LEFT! NO ONE TO RUN THE DEPARTMENTS OR DISTRICTS OR CITY! ("Wide and high" WILL BE, "Wide, High AND NUMEROUS!) about 15 hours ago
  • CITY HALL: I turned in my final notes on, "Things ZD wants investigated." I think you DO know, you created the monster that DID destroy you. about 15 hours ago
  • I NEVER BLUFF!: City hall SEVERELY underestimated me, amidst as many warnings as they had on budget. Now that it's wrapped=YOU HAVE NO IDEA! about 15 hours ago
  • WHEN THE INDICTMENTS FALL...THERE WILL NOT BE ONE UNFAMILIAR NAME TO ZUMA DOGG/L.A. CITY NEWS READERS, and that will not be a coincidence! about 15 hours ago
  • SORRY WEINSTEIN, RAMIREZ, SCHIFF, BROIDY, et al had to go down over YOUR CITY HALL STUBBORNNESS! AND THAT WAS STARTING POINT! U KNOW THAT!!! about 15 hours ago
  • YOU FUCKED W/MY RIGHT TO EARN INCOME FOR 5 YRS! I WARNED you, WHO YOU WERE FUCKING WITH. DAMN RIGHT I HAD FOLKS LOCKED UP! MANY MORE COMING! about 15 hours ago
  • MONDAY, ZD will STILL be unsettled gadfly, probably for ANOTHER week. Garcetti, ask Greuel how THIS week went. Herb, last week? THIS WEEK? about 15 hours ago
  • HOPE it's not the final lesson City Hall is forced to learn, hard way, in their karma battle vs ZD, but REGRET; IS part of it @ this point. about 15 hours ago
  • LA STILL hasn't written ZD settlement check: Folks GOIN' DOWN over my SEPT blogging; and am now running for mayor to expose fraud, in media. about 15 hours ago
  • I'd like to thank the Federal Government. Just like LOCAL Govt, THEY work for THE PEOPLE! (So thanks for investigating what I asked you to!) about 15 hours ago
  • Banner has his slogan before he turns to Hulk. Dave has HIS before HE turns to ZD: Don't make me cranky. You don't want me blogging cranky! about 16 hours ago
  • 2 CRITICAL MONTHS FOR CITY HALL=Feb '11/this month: I got EXTRA CRANKY, those months, waiting for settlement. SOME WILL BE JAILED AS RESULT! about 16 hours ago
  • LA COUNCIL: You pissed me off in Feb 11, and I am here to say PEOPLE I NAMED ON BLOG, THAT MONTH, WILL END UP IN PRISON, SOON! U R TOO SLOW! about 16 hours ago
  • LA COUNCIL: YOU LOST IN FEDERAL COURT ALMOST A YEAR AGO, AND I FOUND YOU IN CONTEMPT OF MY COURT, as of 9/01/11. YOU WILL SOON KNOW THAT! about 16 hours ago
  • Zuma Dogg - L.A. City News.com: LA TIMES ARTICLE: Zuma Dogg Wags Tale In Council's Face (Zuma Dogg. http://t.co/lG3Y7iB about 16 hours ago
  • Zuma Dogg IS here to say, L.A. just spent a year creating NEW VENICE BEACH ORDINANCE; it is FLAWED; and ZD files suit the day it's approved! about 16 hours ago
  • LA Council: Can you please let me know when you pass the new Venice Beach ordinance? I have new lawsuit written. Need to know when to file! about 16 hours ago
  • LA CITY WORKERS WANT TO KNOW: "What is Eric Garcetti Hiding?" - Refuses to release damaging emails on union dealings. http://t.co/LdOw3Mz about 16 hours ago
  • VIDEO: Zuma Dogg returns to secret, where streets have no name, Malibu mountain top retreat/birthplace of ZD.FUN! http://t.co/7DdEhNE about 18 hours ago
  • I DO think, whatever FBI investigations have been reported, by LATimes, IT'S BEEN GOING ON MANY MORE YEARS/MUCH WIDER sting than reported. about 18 hours ago
  • REMEMBER when HERB WESSON was LIFE of Council meetings? ZD noted he had GONE SILENT, a FEW years ago. THAT is when CORRUPT LAHD/REAP WAS UP! about 18 hours ago
  • LOOKING BACK: Can tell EXACTLY when City Hall first learned of FBI probe into LAHD. Smiles/fun charm of Herb Wesson DISAPPEARED/WENT SILENT! about 18 hours ago
  • WHAT COUNCIL DISTRICT IS 90018? Hear THAT is RENT ESCROW BRIBE CENTRAL. It's ILLEGAL to do business WITHOUT BRIBES. LOL! Have fun in prison! about 19 hours ago
HIGHLY COMPELLING ZUMA DOGG MEGA TWEET on NEW TOPIC/MATERIAL: Erickson, "Patterns"/Bandler/Grindler, "NLP": Any Federal Investigator has been through this training. SO HAS ZUMA DOGG, and like ALL ELSE, he is a master practitioner. And if you dispute that, look how I communicated to the most diverse mass of population in the largest geographic region (the people of Los Angeles), and look how my message resonated. The reason Zuma Dogg rose to the top of minds, in an overly-crowded media, with no media dollars, IS BECAUSE OF MY NLP TRAINING. (Also, Tony Robbins' "NAC" program, that is based on NLP.)

SO HERE IS SOME OF WHAT I HAVE TO SAY ON THE TOPIC AS IT RELATES TO HOW I TURNED CITY HALL UPSIDE DOWN AND BANGED IT AROUND TILL NOTHING BUT CRUMBLE! (Which it IS...you'll see when the indictments fall). http://t.co/Hx8FOLM [HIGH LEVEL MATERIAL: Geniuses only, please.]

AND HERE IS AN EXAMPLE OF THE MATERIAL ABOVE, practiced at the highest level (most effective) via this facebook post:
(Above is "how to fish." THIS is simply enjoying it, already prepared (I KNOW you'll read this, first...which is FINE!): HERE is what people should read today, on 9-11, to combative negative media conditioning of your subconscious... http://t.co/sWjmwMv

CITY HALL DAMAGE REPORT:
Most Recent Shots Across The Mast by Zuma Dogg

L.A. City News - by Zuma Dogg