Sunday, August 31, 2008

Zuma Dogg/LA Daily Blog - August '08 Update (Mega-Master "Shady Report")

Being the last day of August, and with the "Zuma Dogg Labor Day 500" flooding the LA Daily Blog with a good portion of the stories ZD feels are most important for you to get out to the community this election season, here are links to EVERYTHING POSTED ON THE BLOG THIS MONTH.

So if there was ever a thread I am begging you to email to everyone you know....THIS WOULD BE THE THREAD! So please save this thread for yourself -- and please email it to everyone else. THESE ARE THE ISSUES THAT ARE IMPORTANT TO ZD and LA DAILY BLOG based on YOUR input. (So this is truly as close to a total representation of all the issues brought to my attention by activists in the community as I could crank out this weekend. So I hope you like it and email it.

And if not, may Antonio Villaraiogsa and Jose Huizar cut down every protected, historic oak tree in your neighborhood!
AND REMEMBER: As long as I can hang in there, it's LA City News. (We scan the net, so you don't have to. A Blog Remix.)

PayPal ZD?: Some people don't paypal cause they think $5 or $10 is not enough. Oh man...if only one or two people paypal'd $5 or $10, instead of nothing (cause they don't think it's enough)...I would be a lot more physically comfortable, right now. I'm can't move. That's why my blogging is up. All I can do is sit here, not move...and blog. But it's sad, not funny. But at least I just cranked out the ultimate ZD thread and wrapped up almost five months of round the clock activism. PayPal ZD